Valentines Day Special!

Holy crap! I thought I published this on Valentine's day! I'm so sorry guys for the late chapter :(
Anyways, I hope you enjoy what I wrote. :3

I'm in a really great mood today so lets do dis

Your POV

Ugh... It's that day again.... February 14th... With a sigh, I get out of bed and get ready. This holiday is so stupid! Yea, I sound butthurt, but it's the truth. Prices for everything are jacked up, and in my opinion, it's much better to celebrate Valentine's Day the day after, because then everything's super cheap.

As I walk into the school, everyone around me is all gushy and lovey-dovey to their significant other. Why specifically today? If you really love your significant other, wouldn't you tell them everyday? I guess the reason why everyone's like this is because it's the only day where the school's lenient about acting like that. With a sigh, I walk to the classroom. Since i got here early, I'll have time to chill. I walk to the bathroom; might as well put on some makeup or something, since it's a special day. In the bathroom, I find other girls doing the same, bragging to each other about their significant others. After putting on some eyeliner (or some other quick-to-put-on makeup that you would wear) I step out and walk back towards my classroom. I walk into class just before the bell rings.

*le timeskip because I just started this today*

The rest of the day is okay; some laughs in English, some candies were passed out in my fine arts classes, and I have lots of homework. It's now currently the end of the school day, and I can't wait to go to (insert wherever you go after school because as a writer I'm legally obligated to be inclusive). I'm just about to head to (that place i just mentioned) when all of the sudden, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to find my friends Matt, Edd, Tom and Tord standing behind me looking a bit nervous.

"Hey guys!"

"Hey (Y/N)! How has your day been?" Edd asks.

"It's been okay. Pretty boring though"

"Listen (Y/N)," Tom starts,  "As you know, it is Valentine's Day... and so we've decided to, um..."

Tord cuts him off "We've decided to put our funds together and-"

Matt impatiently jumps in "WE GOT YOU FLOWERS!!!"

"And chocolates," Edd speaks once again, eyeing Matt a bit for interrupting before turning back to me, "We really hope you like it. We even got Eduardo and his gang to participate," he points to the group behind them.

As if on cue, they look up from their phones towards me. I give them a smile and a wave. I gesture for them to join us. They decline at first, but eventually walk towards us after my persistent gesturing.

"Thank you so much guys! You're all so sweet!" I give each of them a hug.

"Let's all go hang out at Edd's house!" I suggest. Everyone but Eduardo cheers. Eduardo starts walking away.

"You too, Eduardo" I say, dragging him as we all head to Edd's house. Eventually, Eduardo shrugs and begins walking with us of his Accord, so I let his arm go.

It might not have been a lovey-dovey Valentine's, but it was a great one nonetheless.