5

Elena, Bonnie, and Jermey leave for whatever reason, and I'm stuck alone. Ric left to go get a drink, so I walk up to my room and grab my phone. I sit on my bed and start scrolling through Instagram. All of a sudden, there's a searing pain in my back. I bend over crying, when I feel another one in my arm. I look and see blood dripping from a wound.

I go about five minutes until there's another pain in my hand. I look and see a bleeding wound like the first one. I cry out and my phone rings.

Hello
Eliza, Stefan's on his way to pick you up!
Why?
I'll explain when you get here
Damon, what's going on?!
I've gotta go, bye

He hangs up and I sigh. My phone buzzes, and I see a message.

Pack a bag with some clothes for you to sleep in, school stuff, and any hunter weapons you might have.

I look and see that it's from Stefan. I sigh and get up. I grab a duffel bag, and start walking around the room. I grab some clothes to sleep in and some for school tomorrow. I then walk into my closet, and go straight for the box at the top. I grab my pistol, vervain grenades, wolfsbane grenades, bottles of vervain and wolfsbane, daggers, and stakes. I strap a dagger to my thigh and put my gun in my waistband, where it's hidden by my shirt.

There's a knock on the door, so I slowly walk down, with one hand behind my back holding a stake. "Who is it?" I ask my voice quavering when I think about what happened last time. "It's Stefan. Are you ready?" He replies. I give a sigh of relief, and unlock and open the door. "Yeah, lets go." I say grabbing my bag.

We pull up to the boarding house, and I jump out. "Why did I bring clothes if I'm going to help y'all deal with Elena's kidnapper?" I ask. "We want it to look like we kidnapped you. Then we have school tomorrow." He says and I laugh. "We're going to save my sister from her kidnappers, then we will be attending school." I state and he rolls his eyes. "Alright, Eliza, change into your sleeping clothes. I know your boyfriend from wherever you used to be is/was a vampire, so I know you know how to look kidnapped. Do your stuff. You have fifteen minutes, meanwhile, I'm gonna play with your weapons." Damon says then pushes me to a bathroom.

I pull out my makeup, PJs, and brush. I change into my tank top and shorts, then put my hair in a ponytail. I run the brush through the top of it some, and rough the perfection up. I then put on concealer to look pale, black eyeshadow under my eyes for bags, blush on one cheek for slap mark, blood red lipstick on one area for a cracked lip, then black eye shadow mixed with purple and blue on one eye for a black eye.

I walk up to the brothers and they stare at me wide eyed. "Wow, your good at looking kidnapped." Stefan says. "Few more things. Toss me a dagger." I say. Stefan throws one over to me and I catch it with Grace. I run it across my wrist then put blood on my tank top. I smile at my skills and they look shocked. "Damon, bite my neck. Not hard, just enough to be visible. Oh, and don't heal me." I say. He sighs then walks over to me and does what I say. "Let's go save your sister."