11

I walk into the Boarding House, and hear groaning. "Damon?!" I call out. "Living room!" He yells. I walk there, but see Mason Lockwood tied to a chair, with fresh and dried blood. "What are you doing, Damon?!" I ask. "He has secrets! I wanna know them!" He says then shoves a hot fire poker in his chest. "Sounds fun, but I'm gonna head out." I say then walk back out.

I walk into the house and hear yelling. "I give you guys A LOT of lenience, but you can't just take off like that! I had no idea where you were! We don't keep secrets around here!-" Jenna says, but is cut off by Elena. "Oh really?! Am I adopted?!" She asks Jenna, and Jenna stops talking. "Exactly! We don't keep secrets, huh?" Elena asks them runs up the stairs crying.

I run up to 'Lena's room, and she opens the door. "Can we go for a walk?" She asks and I nod.

"Your adopted, huh!" I ask as the three of us siblings walk along the river side. "Yeah, and the worst part is Uncle John is my dad!" She says and we gasp. "I feel bad for you!" Jer says and we all laugh. "You may be adopted, but your still gonna always be my sister!" I say and she smiles hugging me. "Same here." Jermey says and we laugh.

We get to the boarding house, and stop abruptly when we see Alaric, Damon, Stefan, Aunt Jenna, some chic, and Elijah eating dinner. "Oh, sorry!" Elena says. "No worries, would you like to join us?" Elijah asks. "No, I need to get home, but I don't know about my siblings." I say then hug them, and walk out.

I sit down on my bed, and pull out my memory box. I look at the pictures I have of before I left from dad, and feel tears start to fall. Then I see a letter, so I open it not remembering it.

My dear Elizabeth,
If you are reading this, then that means we have had to part ways due to either my brother or my father. I am so sorry I have drug you into the supernatural world. You never deserved this life. I have taken your innocence from you. You have had to kill people, and it is all my fault. I hope you can live a happy, normal human life in Mystic Falls, where you belong with your family. I will miss you dearly, but you deserve better then me. I will see you again, however long from now that will be. I will always love you!
                           Love,
Elijah Mikealson

I drop my hands to my lap, and just stare at the wall. I dated Elijah? Why don't I remember? Did he compel me? My phone buzzes, and I see a message from Elijah himself.

Do you know where Elena is?

He asks and I look between my phone and the letter, then reply to his message.

Are you still at the boarding house?

I grab my keys, and run to my car.

Yes, I am

He replies. I throw my phone in the seat next to me, then start the car and drive there.

I get there, and see Damon and Elijah talking. I walk up to Elijah and slap him. "Beth?!" Damon gasps. "You compelled me to forget you?! Was I not good enough?! You jerk!" I yell at him. I go to slap him for the fourth time, but Damon grabs me and holds me back. "No! Let me go! He compelled me to forget him! I was with him for five years, and he just let that go! You jerk!" I yell at him, still struggling against Damon.