16

We walk into the bar, and Klaus turns to me. "Now, were just here, so I can talk to my Witch friend. My sister should be coming any minute. You just hang out." He says. I groan, then walk over to a table. I pull my phone out, and call Elijah.

Liza?
Where have you been?!
Your friends had staggered me. It is in my sincerity apologies, Elizabeth. How might I make it up to you?
Welllll
Oh no
Let's date again. I'm kinda on a road trip with a dude, only to save Damon, so you don't have to worry about the whole vampire supernatural thing.
Put me on speaker

I pull the phone from my ear and put on speaker. "Hey, idiot!" I call out. Klaus and the witch turn to me, so I hop onto the counter.

Talk
Whoever is with my girlfriend, I will kill you if you hurt her. I am a thousand year old, immortal original. I can not be killed.
Hello, brother.
Nicklaus?!
You and Eliza are dating then?
Yes we are.

The door then opens, and a blond lady walks in.

"Look at that. I must go Lijah, our dear sister is here." Klaus says. He then hands the phone to me, and the lady sits down. "Hello, Rebekah." He says. "Another Mikealson?! How many of you are there?!" I ask. "There's myself. Elijah and Rebekah of course. Then there's our other brothers, Finn, and Kol. Our youngest brother, Henrik, died when we were human. Lastly, there's my mother and step-father, but there long dead." He says and my mouth falls. "Who are you?" The girl asks. "Elizabeth Gilbert. Your Rebekah Mikealson. The only sister." I say and she nods slowly. "Do you wanna go shopping? There's no way that flapper outfit is comfortable." I say and she smiles. "Let's go." She says, then grabs my hand and pulls me out of the bar.