하나 .

yoυ doɴ'т ĸɴow вαвewнeɴ yoυ нold мeαɴd ĸιѕѕ мe ѕlowlyιт'ѕ тнe ѕweeтeѕт тнιɴɢ--

yoυ doɴ'т ĸɴow вαвe
wнeɴ yoυ нold мe
αɴd ĸιѕѕ мe ѕlowly
ιт'ѕ тнe ѕweeтeѕт тнιɴɢ
--

i awoke to the sound of humming.
eyes refusing to open quite yet, i reached my hand across the spot on the bed beside me. my searching fingertips slid across sheets, feeling nothing but the fading warmth of the satin. disappointed at sanghyuk's absence from our bed, i groaned loudly.

the humming stopped, replaced by soft laughter. i cracked open my eyes just enough to see my boyfriend standing at the bedside, looking down at me. i grunted in greeting, squinting at him angrily before closing my eyes again. i felt his lips press against my forehead, which would've been cute except that i realized there was more to the kiss.

i wiped my forehead with the back of my hand and peeled my eyes open to examine the residue that came off. white and foamy, i knew immediately what it was.

"sanghyuk, you little turd!"

i sat straight up and kicked at him. my feet got tangled in the bedsheets and he easily evaded my attack, backing up and laughing way too hard. he held his toothbrush in one hand and cupped the other under his chin so the toothpaste dribbling from his mouth wouldn't fall onto the carpet. i scrunched my face at him in annoyance and vigorously rubbed the rest of the toothpaste off my face. he continued brushing his teeth, walking back to the bathroom.

--

hi everyone ! this is a sort of drabble,, i wasn't quite sure where i wanted this to go but i knew i wanted to post my sanghyuk fic on valentine's day. this was originally supposed to be pure, unadulterated fluff, but i couldn't help adding not-soft things here and there ^^' anyway, i hope you enjoyed it! also, the song lyrics are from "best part" by daniel caesar featuring her. and if u see any typos PLS tell me, it was too long for me to edit hehe. also i posted this on sf9 amino as well,, if u have one and ur not aware of me, check me out @ ilsanghyuk