둘 .

αɴd ιт doɴ'т cнαɴɢeιғ I нαd ιт мy wαyyoυ woυld ĸɴow тнαт yoυ αre--

αɴd ιт doɴ'т cнαɴɢe
ιғ I нαd ιт мy wαy
yoυ woυld ĸɴow тнαт yoυ αre
--

with a deep, exaggerated sigh, i roughly pulled back the covers. i scooted off the bed and followed sanghyuk into the bathroom. he was spitting into the sink and rinsing out his mouth when i entered. i gazed at my reflection in the wall-length mirror and grimaced.

"yikes, my face is so swollen."
i pressed at my puffy cheeks disapprovingly.

sanghyuk reached around me and pinched both of my cheeks. looking at me in the mirror, he replied,
"it's okay, honey! i love when you look like you're storing food for the winter."

he snickered and i slapped his hands away, smiling despite myself.

"whatever, at least i didn't have a perm in the twenty-first century."

"hey! i looked really cool still."
he pouted at me.

i just widened my eyes and nodded sarcastically, reaching for my toothbrush. as i started brushing, he smacked me on the butt. i made a gargled noise of surprise and slapped his shoulder, the highest part of his body that i could reach without jumping. he just laughed and stuck his tongue out at me. i rolled my eyes at him and finished brushing my teeth, continuing on to wash my face.

"why were you up so early today? usually you're the one begging me to come back and cuddle."

i towel-dried my face and applied my skincare products. sanghyuk hopped up to sit on the counter, knocking over my moisturizer.

"well since you're off work, i thought we could go out and do something."

i finished up and walked out of the bathroom. he followed me back into our single-room living space. i stepped over to the foot of the bed and whipped around, grabbing the collar of sanghyuk's t-shirt and pulling him down with me as i dropped back onto the mattress.

his face inches from mine, i whispered,
"or we could stay in and you can let me trace your tattoos with my lips."