넷 .

yoυ're мy ѕυɴѕнιɴe ιɴ тнe rαιɴ wнeɴ ιт'ѕ poυrιɴɢ--

--

the sun and the cold seemed to be at odds.
sunlight, shining freely with the absence of clouds, planted warm kisses against the exposed parts of my skin. at the same time, the february chill nipped at my nose and caused me to shiver.

sanghyuk squeezed my hand as we walked the streets of myeongdong. the area was especially crowded today, with locals and tourists alike swarming around the various street vendors and shops. the liveliness of this district both scared and fascinated me. it was like a living creature, always pulsing with activity.

taking in the sights, i stared up in awe at the tall department stores of high-end clothing brands and foreign cosmetics. even in daytime, without all the lights, it was spectacular. i felt a surge of pride in my country for the amazing technological advances it made in recent history. the smells of the street food mingled together, making me hungry. i tried to pinpoint one specific smell i favored, but it was all heavenly to me. my empty stomach rumbled.

"honey, which one do you wanna try first?"
sanghyuk asked, as though he'd read my thoughts. i looked at him and shifted my gaze in the direction of a new scent. off to the left of us was a big sign that read: 'grilled cheese lobster'.

"let's start there."

he gave a low whistle.
"straight for the expensive stuff, huh?"

i opened my mouth to reply, but he interrupted me mid-splutter.

he chuckled and kissed my head.
"just kidding. anything for my little chipmunk."