Chapter Twenty-Eight

Lyndsey's POV:

                'I have to be dreaming...' I thought to myself as Val pressed her lips to my own. Instinctively, I closed my eyes as she pushed me against the bathroom door. I bit her lower lip gently, loving the moans that escaped her lips willingly. I couldn't help the smirk that rose to my lips, pulling her closer to me. I dug my fingers into her hips; my hands resting just barely above the line of her boy shorts. Her hands were wrapped around my neck, pulling at my hair. I was frazzled now. Here I was, standing in front of a nearly naked Val and... 'oh my lord...' I thought to myself as she moved away from my lips and was kissing along my jawline. "Val..." I found myself moaning, not even trying to stop myself. I swear I could feel her grin on the side of my neck as she nipped at it lightly. My hands slowly made their way up her sides, loving the feel of her warm skin against my fingertips. I was loving every minute of this...

"Take this off..." She groaned out, tugging at my shirt. I didn't even get a chance to respond as she ripped it off my torso, throwing it on the bed. I stared down at the girl before me, amazed at how in control she was. But, I didn't have much time to even think about what was going on right now as I was pushed against the door; my hands being held tightly above my head. I closed my eyes, rolling my head against the wood as her lips attacked my neck again. She somehow maneuvered my hands to be held by one, her free one making its way down my chest, resting under the seam of my bra. I could easily overpower her if I wanted to... but this side of her was driving me crazy. Then before I could register what was happening, she pulled away from me. I was a mess against the door, trying to hold myself up. I opened my eyes, looking at the smirking girl as she walked away from me. I watched in shock as she grabbed her nightshirt, slipping it on over her head. She looked at me, her eyes telling me what she was doing was completely on purpose.

"Val..." I whispered, moving away from the door and walking towards her. She put her hand up, signaling me to stop. As my brain tried to comprehend what the fuck just happened, I felt my body heat up from all of this. I looked at her, loving the oversize white shirt she was wearing, barely covering anything. She was obviously aroused as her nipples were visible through the light material. 'God damn...'. Her hair was laying in gentle curls around her shoulders. I licked my lips, my eyes wandering down her beautiful legs.

"I'm up here, Lyndsey." Her voice was authoritative as she spoke, forcing me to obey what she was saying. I rose my brows at her playful smirk.

"W-what..?" I stammered out, angry at myself for sounding like a pathetic fuck. I was confused by this different Valerie, but I was also enthralled too. She walked closer to me, leaning up on her tiptoes. I swallowed the lump in my throat as he grabbed my biceps lightly, her breath tickling my neck.

"I'm going to watch T.V." Was all she said, pulling away from me. My brows furrowed in confusion as she gave me a knowing look. Then it clicked in my head; I was being punished! She was torturing me on purpose...

"So... you're doing this as a lesson?" I asked, following her. She took her place on the couch, resting her arms on the back of it. I was confused by the attitude... this didn't seem like her at all.

"What are you talking about?" She was playing dumb, I could tell. My eyes drew to slits as I watched her turn on the television. Her eyes flickered up to me for a moment, a small smile growing. "Are you going to stand there all night?" I chewed on the inside of my cheek as I looked down at her. Then an idea popped into my head. I smirked, taking a seat next to her, making a point for my arm to graze hers gently. I was going to regain the role of teasing. I could see her looking at my chest, looking away quickly.