Chapter 2;First Day, First Fight

Your POV

"I want to see you fight as a team so,I would like you to compete with Kid,Liz,and Patty." He said.

"Kid,Liz,Patty come down here." Stein instructed.

They walked down the steps to the desks.Oh crap.It was the boy from earlier who was staring at me.

"Weapons transform and meisters get ready when you are." Stein said.

Liz and patty turned into perfectly matched guns that landed in Kid's hands.

"I don't know what weapon you are Jeremy but one way or another I will work with it." I smiled.

He smiled back and transformed,he turned into a death scythe.

(I KNOW NOT ORIGINAL BUT THAT IS LIKE THE WEAPON I COULD THINK OF)

I closed my eyes and inhaled and exhaled to remember some techniques with the death scythe.

"And go!" Stein yelled.

(EVERYONE I SUCK AT WRITING BATTLE SCENES SO PLEASE BARE WITH ME)

Kid began running towards me pointing both his guns straight at my chest and fired.I dodged it and jumped over him.I began taking the death scythe and putting the sharp blade around Kid's stomach,making him move towards my body.When he got close I went under my death scythe and tripped him making him fall on his back.I wrapped a strap around his leg and pulled it,making him fall again.The class began to laugh.

He loosened the grip of the strap and jumped away.He jumped over at me and threw me against the wall,making me hit the floor hard.I took two seconds to recover and got up.

"Are you okay __." Jeremy's reflection came on the blade of the scythe.

"I am fine Jeremy." I informed.

"JEREMY BOW AND ARROW!" I commanded.

He turned into a bow and a bag full of arrows were hung behind me.

I quickly grabbed an arrow and aimed the bow and arrow at Kid.I let go of the Bow string and the bow shoot as a lightning bolt,making Kid fall to the ground.Kid recovered for about a minute and got up.

"Death Cannon." He spoke.

What the heck is a death cannon.Suddenly,Kid began floating into his soul and Liz and Patty turned into big cannons.

After small information,Patty said three words.

"Ready to fire." Patty said.

The cannon blew.