Chapter 5:Study Sleepover

------

Kid's POV

After all that information,we walked out.I walked by the nurses's room and saw ___ with Jeremy.

They were kissing.

I began turning red and not in a good way but a bad way,making it look like I am blushing.

"Kid,what are we doing here?" Liz whispered.

I didn't answer her but I think she figured it out.I walked away,not saying another word.

----

Liz's POV

I looked into the nurses room,seeing ___ and Jeremy.

"Patty,I think Kid likes ___." I confessed.

"How do you know?" Patty asked.

"Since she came,he has been acting all weird and out in thought a lot." I said.

"Go on." Patty said,playing with her stuffed giraffe.

"And what's really weird is that he hasn't been talking about symmetry a lot." I continued.

Patty looked up at me.

"You are right,that is so not like Kid!" Patty said.

"Yeah,we need to get to the bottom of this." I said,catching up with Kid.

----

Your POV

"____.I like you.A lot." He said,releasing from the kiss.

"Look Jeremy,I only think of you as a friend." I said,looking down.

He looked at me,surprised.

I was surprised when he kissed me again.

I got mad and punched him in the face.Hard.It made him fall to the floor.

I walked away angrily.

TIME SKIP TIME

I sat down on my seat reading a book.

"You like to read?" Maka smiled.

"Ya." I fake smiled.

I wasn't in the mood today,Since of what happened.

"Well Stein told us that we have a test on Friday and I am having a study session with the group at Soul and I's house,do you and Crona want to come?" She smiled.

My eyes lightened up.

Crona and I both looked at each other and nodded.

"Oh yeah also bring some clothes because it is a sleepover too." Maka reminded.

Crona and I both nodded again.

School went by slow and I kept making glances at Kid making sure he wasn't looking and he wasn't.He looked.Sad.He looked out of the blue today.

TIME SKIP TIME

Crona and I knocked on Maka's door.

"Hey guys." Maka smiled.

"Come in." She said.

"Put your bags in the empty room upstairs,there are sleeping bags everywhere." Maka exclaimed.

Crona and I walked upstairs,putting our bags filled with clothes by an empty sleeping bag.We walked back downstairs,and sat next to Maka and Tsubaki.

I looked up and saw Kid still looking glum and reading.What was wrong with him.

"After we finish studying,how about we play Truth or Dare." Soul exclaimed.

"YEAH,I BELIEVE A STAR LIKE ME CAN PLAY THIS GAME."Black*Star exclaimed,looking at Kid.

"Kid,what's wrong?" Maka asked.

He looked up at me."Nothing." He fake smiled.

Something was wrong,I'll have to ask him soon.

TIME SKIP TIME

"Okay,who's ready to play Truth or Dare?" Soul asked.

"We're ready." Patty smiled.

I looked at Kid who had the same emotion.He looked up at me and gave me a sad look.

"Okay,Kid truth or dare?" Soul asked.

Kid looked up and glared at Soul.He got up from his sitting position and ran upstairs.

----

YAHOO!