Chapter 7;The Game

Hey guys!
So as you know that I will update everyday and I love how this story is turning out
I hope u enjoy!
------

Your POV

"What just happened between you and Kid?" Liz asked.

I looked up at her and shrugged.

"Well we were just talking." Maka informed.

The door opened and Kid and Soul walked in.Soul was smirking at me and Kid glared at Soul.

They both sat down.

Soul smiled and whispered to Black*Star.

"How about we play seven minutes in heaven?" Black*Star said surprisingly calm.

"Sure." Liz said.

I glared at her.

"I will write everyone's names and put it into a bucket." Black*Star said.

(A/N:LITTLE DID YOU KNOW THAT BLACK*STAR WROTE YOUR AND KID'S NAME ON EVERY SINGLE PAPER. XD IM DEVILISH)

He put the names on a paper and put it into a glass bucket.He drawed in names.

"__." Black*Star said.

"And Kid." Black*Star continued.

I looked at Patty who was laughing her ass off.I swear if she laughs at me again I will.

I was stopped when Black*Star pushed us into a closet and locked it.

This closet was not spacious at all so pretty much I was chest to chest with him.

My cheeks began turning red and it was getting really hot in the room.

It was so freaking awkward and then
he broke the silence.

"I'm sorry." He sighed.

His heart was beating a million times faster than mine.This was getting awkward by the minute.

"It's fine." I sighed.

"So why were you mad at me?" I asked.

His eyes widened.

"Oh..I have been having problems."Kid sighed.

"Oh." I smiled.

"I am just happy we're friends again." I smiled.

He began leaning his head towards mine.My eyes widened and my cheeks were really and hot.Suddenly the doors opened and I fell backwards hitting my back on the floor.Damn it Black*Star.Damn you.

I yelled in pain.

"DAMN IT BLACK*STAR!" I yelled,trying to catch my breath.

I got up and tried to massage my back with my hands.

"So how was the make-out session?" Soul smirked.

Thanks to Maka,she maka-chopped him and he fell to the ground leaving a big dent on his head.She smiled at me and I smiled back at her with a thank you.

"So are you guys friends now?" Liz asked.

"Yeah." Kid smiled.

She smiled back.

Today was a really weird day.

-----

WOOH FINALLY GOT BACK TOGETHER! There is going to be a plot twist (ITS A GOOD YET SURPRISING) between you and Kid :D hope you guys look forward to that.

Kid:*reads* wait what plot twist?

Me:You will see *evil smirk*