Chapter 14- He loves me?

Walking back seemed to take longer...I know what he was doing. He was stalling so I could let out my anger. LJ seemed really silent though. I stared at him until he noticed, then he spoke.

"Anna...," he started, stopping in his tracks, his hair seemed to cover his face a little.

"W-what is it," I stammered. He looked into my eyes and held my hand. I blushed. We sat in silence for a while but it wasn't awkward, it was like we were speaking with our eyes but I wasnt sure what he was really saying.

He finally opened his mouth, "I...I lo-"

"WTF IS GOING ON IN HERE!!!" Jeff interrupted as he marched up angrily.
LJ and I blushed immensely and quickly turned away from each other. Jeff grabbed me and pulled me towards him.

"You fucking rapist Jack! You trying to violate her then what beat her and turn her into a chair?!" Jeff screamed.

"I AM NOT H-HIM JEFF!!" Laughing Jack stammered and screamed back in a voice I've never heard before. It terrified me.

"But you killed him though, you killed him in the same sadistic way he killed those other girls! Wanna know why? Cuz you're a monster Jack!!" Jeff yelled back.

"And what are you, a human?! Hahahahahahaha You fucking burned off your eyelids and cut a smile into your face fucking psychopath! And you kill people too!!" Jack yelled.

"Stop it, both of you!" I interrupted. "What had gotten into you two?" I hear a rustling in the bushes. Ben. He comes out nervoulsy.

"You take Jeff, I've got Jack," he chuckles,"Don't worry these two fight often just not that bad." I sigh and take Jeff's hand, practically dragging him away from Jack while they yell mindless threats at each other.

As we walked around the woods, Jeff stabbed practically every tree we passed. It got annoying after a while but I let him get his anger out.

I sighed. He grunted in response.

I looked at him. He avoided my eyes.

I reached for the knife. He held it to my neck. I wasn't scared.

"Hand it over Jeff," I said calmly. He starred daggers into my eyes but I remained calm with my hand still reaching for it until he sighed and placed it in my hand.

"So you like Clowns...," he started. "We're just friends," I replied. "Good. I wouldn't trust him if I were you," Jeff said. "I don't think he's all the things you said," I pleaded. "But you think I'm all the things he said," Jeff replied with pain in his voice. "No, never...," I said hugging him. He hugged me back and put his hands through my hair. "Thank you Anna,"he said.We sat on a tree stump.

"Are you ready to go back," I asked. He shook his head. "Let's stay here," he sighed and held me close. I hugged him back.