4

Recommended By @RomanticWaltz2764 

"Are you sure you'll be ok without me? I'll be gone for a while, you're allowed to come."

"Yes i'll fine, besides I have more important things to do."

"Alright!"

Christen then kissed you goodbye and then left. Christen had to go to London for an interview about his book. Once Christen left, You got up from the bed and start cleaning the place. The apartment was so messy, full of papers, crumbled up paper, a garbage can full of paper, basically the entire house was full of paper. But also the kitchen was full of dirty dishes that needed to be washed. So you got to work.

You first started with the kitchen, lets just get that out of the way. Sooner or later you went to the many of papers that were everywhere. Half way cleaning you found sheet music. On the top of the paper it said "Your Song." You certainly don't recall Christen making music. You then realized that  the music was piano. So, you stopped cleaning and went to Toulouse. You knew he had a piano in his apartment.

So, you grabbed the sheet music and went upstairs to Toulouse. You then knocked on the door. It opened moments after.

"Ahh! Y/N! What a pleasant surprise!"

"Hi Toulouse!"

"So what can I do for you?"

"Umm, interesting question. Can I use you're piano?"

"Yes of- wait...why?"

"Well you see, I found sheet music and umm, I wanna play it."

"Can I see?" You have Toulouse the paper. He then gasps "Where did you find this!!?"

"I found when I was cleaning, why?"

"Christen has been looking for this for AGES! I'm so glade you found it. This song is really important to him." He gave to sheet music back to you "Go ahead, you can try to play it."

You walked to the piano and sat down. You set up the paper and played a few notes just for warming up. Good thing the piano was in tune. Toulouse must've had friends over. You then played a few notes from a song that you had to memorize.

"Where did you learn to play piano?"

"I was forced to take piano lessons in middle school. My mom is a very strict woman. I can basically play anything. But I'm a bit rusty. Excuse me if I make a mistake."

"Oh please, you sound great!!"

"Oh pshhh you're just saying those word to be kind."

****
You've been at that song for two days now. All the notes are correct, but you just can't seem to sing it correctly. I mean, you weren't the BEST singer. But, Christen loves singing with you. He says you have a voice of an angle.

Toulouse can't remember how to song goes. Even though he has tried to help multiple times. So, you just played the song on repeat till you could think of the rhythm.

A hour later, Christen came home. But he couldn't find you. Until he heard he faint sound of Your Song. He froze. His stomach kinda dropped. He then put everything down, took off his coat and hat, and went upstairs.

"Ugh!! Alright, I'm going to play this one last time. If I don't get the lyrics, I'm giving up."  You played the first two notes of the song before the first lyric. Christen came bursting into the room and screamed but sang "MY GIFT IS MY SONG!!" Scared the crap out of you but you were happy to see Christen. You ran to him and he hugged you and gave you many many kisses. "I'm so glade you're home!"

"Where did you find the sheet music?"

"I was cleaning and I stumbled upon it!"

"I'm so glade you did!" He walked to the piano and you followed.

"I've been trying to sing this for days now. But I just don't know how it goes."

"No worries! You play, I sing."

And so you did. You both made beautiful music. What an enjoyable night.