9

I'll say when to play the song

(This part kinda has a 2016-18 vibe instead of a 1800s vibe but you can think of it anyway you like. I also changed the setting a bit. So, instead of thinking it as Christen humble abode, I think of it as like a modern day condo. BUT! Think of it however you want to think of it, i'm not stopping you, this is one shot book after all.)

FYI: THIS PART DOESN'T RELATE TO ANY OF THE OTHER PARTS IN THIS BOOK WHAT SO EVER

"Babe..."

Christen quickly looked up from his book "Yes?..." You were standing in the door way with a plan yet tired face. Christen got up from the bed and walked towards you  "Are you ok? Whats wrong?"

"Umm.." You closed your eyes and shook your head. You then smiled. You took a deep breath and sighed while you spoke "I'm tired and bored. And um, just wanted to see what you where doing. What are you reading?"

"A Christmas Carol."

"Seriously?"

"Oh! Shut up! It's a good story!"

"Ok, I can agree with that."

"Anyways, do you need me for anything?"

"Umm..hesitation...no! Like I said..I'm just bored and tired."

"Do you wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure! Let's go!"

******

Breakfast At Tiffany's was the movie you deiced to watch. Christen was laying on the couch and you were on top of him. He had his arms around you and you had your arms around his neck. Your head on his chest, listening to his heart beat and breathing.

For most of the movie, you guys didn't pay attention to the movie. You where to busy making jokes, laughing, and kissing. When you where paying attention, something would set you off. Like for example: Christen put his hand on your butt. You look at his face with a confused look. He said "I'm not doing anything!" you smiled and replied "I hate you."

Almost to the end of the movie, you actually paid attention. But then you spoke again.

"God, Audrey Hepburn is so gorgeous!"

"I agree. I think she's prettier then Marilyn Monroe!"

"Bro, I date Marilyn in seconds if she was still alive!"

Christen smiled and chuckled a little bit, then turned back to the TV. The smile on your face was slowly wiped off your face. You turned to the TV also.

Once the movie was over, Christen turned off the TV. You both stared at each other. You smirked. You then started to play with Christens nose. You both then laughed. Christen spoke:

"Your so bright!"

"What do you mean?"

"Like, your happy and sweet and loving! Your bright! like uh.."

"The sun?"

"No, that too bright..your not always happy and that's ok....OH! Like a rainbow!"