10

PART 10! LET'S GIVE IT UP FOR #10!!

"Do you know what I think?" Christen said walking over to you with a pistol in his hand.

"What?" You replied drunkenly. Christen moved a tray of food over and leaned on the bed where you were.

"I think you know, you know too much about me." He pointed the pistol at you. You looked at him confused and a little concerned.

"What do you mean?"

"I can do anything now, you know?..." He smirked sinisterly. Your confusion grew bigger. "...I could kill you...right here on this bed..." He then started to move his way up on the bed towards you and you tried to move back "...Then, I can phone room service..." He then pointed the pistol at you again and said "...and, they'll take your body away..." he then found his way to get on top of you. You laid there in silence and worry. "...then, I'll have them send up another girl..." In worry and fear you spoke.

"Oh, Christen..." Christen moved the pistol up and down your body. "...I just wanted it to be like it was...me...the two of us...you YOU! The way you where-"

"That's the way I am! It's too late, Y/N, I can't trust you-"

"Yes you can!" Christen got up and stood on the bed. "Yes you can-"

"Goodbye, Y/N." Christen pointed the pistol at you.

"NO!-"

"SLEEP WELL!" You tried to beg for your life. But, Christen didn't obey. You covered your eyes as you screamed in terror. Christen didn't listen to your screams and pulled the trigger...

What happened next? Well... let's just say...the gun was full of blanks...you decide what happened next...

A/N: AHH! I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS IN MONTHS! TERRIBLY SORRY! I have been super busy these past months. Not only that, but I have gotten obsessed with different things other than Moulin Rouge. It first started out as Interview With The Vampire and quickly changed to Tom Cruise. I then totally forgot about Moulin Rouge and Ewan. Sooner than later, I rewatched Moulin Rouge and remembered how much I loved it! But here's the problem, I have this serious case of writer's block. I mean, I have the inspiration to write but nothing to write about, ya know? So, I couldn't write anything. Then, October came around and I decided to become SUPER obsessed with Labyrinth which QUICKLY turned into a still growing obsession with no other than the great David Bowie! And in honor of Nicolas Roeg's death, I made this chapter based on his movie "The Man Who Fell To Earth." And when I mean based, I mean just replace Thomas with Christen and Mary-Lou with you. Legit, the video is up there. Are you still reading this? Do you wanna know what happens after this scene? They have sex...Your welcome, lol. Anyways, Hopefully, I can write more in this book!