견딜 수 없는

A smile appeared on the older's face as he sneaked glances at Namjoon, who was sat in the passenger seat. It had been two months, where he had been trying to once again win over the younger. Though it was more difficult, especially when he ignored Jin 24/7 and was less compliant than he used to be. He tended to be less outspoken and blunter, and not just the fun and loving Namjoon he used to known. Jin knew it was his fault and he did realise how stupid he was for ever hurting him like this and honestly, he did feel guilty. He realised how selfish he was, for still clinging on when he knows all he is doing is hurting the younger even more than he should. Yet he couldn't imagine living without him, it may seem cheesy but it was true. His life at the moment only revolved around the male, he sometimes lost track of himself.

He was still glad Namjoon stuck around despite all the bullshit he put him through. He's just hoping the younger would see past that. Jin parked the car, before opening the door and stepping out. Namjoon did the same as he slammed the door shut and sighed breathing in the ice cold air. Jin approached him, briskly walking around the car and reached out to hold his arm gently. "This way." He said softly, guiding him to the right direction.

Namjoon simply groaned, nudging him off slightly but still followed the older as he walked through the street. He found the air quite refreshing, actually, despite being cold it did make him feel more alive. Since he'd been stuck in the café and at home most the time, he was also stuck with the older who wouldn't leave him alone. Though he already expressed he wanted his personal space, Jin still seemed to always cling to him and wouldn't leave him alone. He only agreed to go on this one date because of that reason. It was hard for him to forget his feelings when the one he's trying to forget and not love still sticks around. He frankly just felt dull inside and less happy than he used to be and the blonde's efforts to cheer him up just caused more grief. He just wanted to be alone. // a/n lmao he should get a restraining order //

He was led to a familiar place, a place where he had been many times before. Namjoon's lips parted looking at the scene, almost as if the memories all suddenly came back to him. It was the small old park they went to a lot, especially when he was a child. Their first date was here, but Jin and the younger came here quite often. The male ran a hand through his dark hair as he followed through the gates,  and they both walked on the rough grass, it was like uncombed hair. 

Jin found a spot as he sat down, pulling the male to sit beside him as his lips curled up into a bright smile. He looked up the sky which was black haze, lit up with the clusters of dazzling stars. Still, after those many years, he never seized to be amazed. They reminded the older of Joonie, his brightness, his mystery. He just wished everything was like how it was before. He already messed up so much. "It's beautiful." Jin glanced at the male next to him. "Not as beautiful as you though."

Namjoon chuckled a little. "Cheesy." He continued to look up admiring the stars, as they flickered in the dark ebony of the night like hovering lanterns. "I agree."

Jin sighed as he hugged his knees and sighs. "I want everything back to how it used to be."

Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows. "Well it won't," He said sternly. "Can't we just get over each other?"

Jin softly grabbed his chin making the other male face him. Joonie looked at him blankly as he scrunched up his nose a little in annoyance of the other touching him. "I still love you and I won't give up." He said with confidence, despite the younger's expression.

"Your love is only one-sided." Namjoon shoved his arm off, whilst his words cut deep into Jin. 

-

Taehyung was bored out of his mind, regretting he ever came to school. Yes, after all the drama he decided to go back since he was already way behind and could literally feel the stress from miles away oozing into his mind. He didn't understand a single thing in class and frankly just wanted to get out. Although it was quite annoying with the number of stares he got, they were all probably aware of what happened at the 'wedding' and the fact his father was dead. It still hit hard, and he was still in the midst of getting over it and strings of regret that overcome him.

He sighed loudly, as he gently hit the pencil on the table in a specific pattern like he tended to do. It usually annoyed other classmates, who were trying to concentrate and murmured at him to stop. He suddenly felt his phone vibrate continuously in his pocket, in irritation he grabbed it and switched it on realising it was just Yoongi spamming him.

Yoongi: Come

Yoongi: Out

Yoongi: Into

Yoongi: The hallway

Yoongi: Right

Yoongi: Now

Yoongi: I 

Yoongi: Need

Yoongi: You

Yoongi: Reply

Yoongi: Quickly

Yoongi: Taeeeeee

Taehyung: Can you just stoppp spamming me and what happened:?

Yoongi: Just come out it's urgent

Taehyung: Istg

Taehyung: Okay fine

Tae raised his hand, bringing the teacher's attention to him. "Yes, Taehyung?"

"May I go to the bathroom?" He asked politely. Though he received those same glares from students in the class that burnt into him, making him feel slightly uncomfortable. The teacher nodded, as he quickly stood up from his desk, pushing his chair back with the scraping disturbing the silence in the room. He hated all the attention. He paced out the room and into the hallways, as his eyes danced around the series of lockers looking for the familiar blonde.

Though he was able to spot his bundle of blonde hair easily, as he was leaned up against some of the dark blue lockers looking straight ahead.

"Yoongi." Tae called out his name before strolling towards him looking into his dark mocha eyes. However, he was a little confused to see nothing was wrong since he expected something to had happened for the older to be that desperate for him to come out from class. "What's wrong?" He tilted his head slightly. 

Yoongi lightly grabbed his shoulder turning the male around, so he was now leaning against the locker and smirked. "I was bored."

Tae furrowed his eyebrows. "Yoongi.. you know how much I have to catch up on, I can't-" He was cut off by a pair of plump lips against his, roughly kissing him. It quickly grew heavy, as Yoongi held the younger's waist, and pressed himself against the male leaving no space between their bodies. Tae felt his hands slide up the blonde's chest encircling his neck as he eagerly kissed him back, though when he realised what they were doing he swiftly pulled away. "Y-Yoongi not here-" He was hesitant if anyone would spot them.

Although the male just cheekily grinned at him before crashing his lips against the other once again, having no care in the world.

-

A/N sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo- wha aM I doing-? 

so how are you all?