chapter 5

I sit down next to Damon, who was snuggling into the arm of the sofa with a thin yet soft blanket wrapped around his shoulders, after handing Chris his mug of coffee, in whole was sat on the loveseat opposite us looking confused, angry and slightly uncomfortable.

After Chris had discovered Damon I was quick to release him and cover him up, though I was extremely tempted to keep him naked and have him stay on his hands and knees the whole time as a punishment for Cumming without my permission, by then Chris had left saying that he would wait in the living room which leads us to now, all awkwardly sitting in the living room.

"Hmphm" I clear my throat before continuing, aiming my question at Chris " I press you have questions?"
"Oh umm.... yeah" he reply scratching his neck awkwardly before continuing "t..that umm was it you know, consensual?" He questions looking towards Damon who instantly glared at him and clung to my arm making me chuckle at his possessive he is.
"Down boy" I chuckle patting his head helping him to slightly relax but he still keeps his glare on the hark haired man across the room "and yes, our relationship is completely consensual." I reply to the original question.

He nods in reply obviously happy with our awnser "and what type of relationship is this exactly?"

"Me and Damion are part of the 24/7 BDSM community, we also participate in pet play if this puppy and his possessive behaviour hasn't already giving it away" I nudge said person as said this causing him to give me a guilty smile before returning his slightly gentler glare to Chris. I guess it's a start?

"And how long have you 2 been together?" I go to reply but am interupted by a certain blue eyes man
"Long enough that only I know how to please him, so back the f^ck off" he snapped causing my expression to instantly harder as I turn to face him
"Excuse me?" I seeth out in what is referee to as my 'dom voice' causing his face it instantly pale and him to lower his head in submission
"Sorry sir" he mumbles
"Well I don't think it's me you should really be apologising to..... do you" I question in a dangerously calm voice causing him to gulp before turning towards a shocked Christmas and repeating his apology
"God you really are behaving badly tonight arnt you?? Just you wait till Chris leaves your in so much trouble little man...."
The next thing I hear comes from a shy yet obviously egar Chris surprising the both but ending up with me smirking....
.
.
.
.
"Why wait till I leave?"
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
This chapter is dedicated to lilliejane19 one of my readers you'll should definitely cheackerd her out!

Also I'm going to try to update more anyway but would you prefer shorter chapters but have them more often? Or longer chapters and not as often?

-AL62225