Chapter Two

Author's Note: Yes, here I am with another update! Finally, I know! Sorry about the long wait...01Katie this one is for you! Hope you enjoy and please tell me what you think! Thanks!

Disclaimer: I do not own Twilight not Lord of the Rings. All rights go to Stephanie Meyer (Twilight) and J. R. R. Tolkien (LOTR).

Bella was happy she was an elf.

Elves are graceful and ethereal creatures. Their innate ability to leap themselves from one point to other is always a remarkable sight to behold.  They witnessed a lot and dealt with a lot. They were strong both mentally and physically - stamina, in which couldn't rival anyone.

She was making remarkable time in passing mass lands and even villages and markets where she had to stop to acquire more suitable clothing.

Forgetting Bella Swan altogether. With the changing of her clothes it was like she was saying good bye to Renee and Charlie (the adoptive parents she had somehow came to love in the short time she had made home in the small town of Forks). Bella made sure not to ponder a lot about the reactions of her close friends and family about her disappearance because it was always going to turn out like this. With her leaving.

Daylight still reigned over the land. Her eyes were lit with happiness. The beginnings of Greenwood. Many trees flecked with gold dust the sun's rays angles just right on a single leaf shine brightly and trees with the bark of the purest snow stood - covering the great elven kingdom. However not even the gold speckled trees could take her eyes off of the rapidly dying lands. She had been gone for a while and in that time a lot had changed.

Covering the last couple of feet to the entrance of Greenwood - she stares in awe of the great elven path, well once great. Now her awe had been replaced with worry.

Her furrowed brows raised in alarm, no security, she thinks to herself. Normally her Ada would have centuries standing guard. Being on the offensive.

Cautious of the surrounding wood, light on her feet, she jumps into the trees. The leaves being her cover. With each step she takes its one step closer to her reunion.

If she could be honest she was wary of her reunion with her father. They had left on such bad terms that she didn't even know if she was even welcome here anymore.

Then she stopped upon gazing at a band of men, drawers, hobbits, and her own people. It was like an arrow piercing through her heart when she laid eyes on the elf that was her brother.

It had been many years since the last time she had even talked to her brother. The gates were closing and she watches as Legolas turns back as if he was the one who noticed her in the covers of trees, yet he didn't and turned back. That was her chance.

Leaping from one branch to the next -landing on the ground, only to rise intending on getting through the narrowing path of the two closing doors. It was tight, I jump up and hang on the loose vines above the doors, jumping into the narrow path and land behind the guards.

Legolas was long gone and I intended to mask my presence the best I could keeping to the shadows.

Well... at least till I was comfortable.

I was nervous to see my father. My hands shook with trepidation - but I sighed taking in a long deep breathe.

Silently encouraging myself that everything would be fine. Optimism at its best.