episode 1

"maki-chan, this moshi ice cream is so sugoi!!!" kaede-chan exclaimed, slamming her face into a bowl of ice cream that had been set out on the table in front of the two neko girls.

maki-chan nodded in agreement, her neko ears twitching as a small blush tinted her cheeks. "now, kaede-chan, let's not get messy here."

kaede-chan picked her head up from bowl, ice cream smeared on her face and in her hair—some even dribbling down her chin. "but it's sooooooo sugoi desu, maki-chan! nya!"

"no, it's messy desu nya."

"who are you two lovely nekos?" a suave voice caught the attention of both kaede-chan and maki-chan. they looked towards the male who had called out to them. he had light green hair and his eyes were the same shade. "the name's rantaro amami. nya~ rawr~."

i absolutely despise writing this.

kaede-chan squeaked, immediately finding herself attracted to the fine young man. she was speechless, causing maki-chan to carry on the conversation for her. "oh, i'm maki, and this is kaede-chan." the brunette neko made a gesture to the flustered blonde. kaede-chan let out another squeak as rantaro-san walked away and out the doors of the café.

i can't write anymore right now. i'm in hell.

ALSO, i'm not going to be following the plot of nyan neko sugar girls to a t bc uHH i wanna mix it up a little :)