episode 2

i hate this

rantaro-san walked down the stairs, sitting down at his table, his delicious pocky and ramune waiting for him.

suddenly, before he had the opportunity to devour the fine meal, his window was smashed and in came a boy dressed in white, his purple hair and checkered scarf being the only things that really stuck out to rantaro-san.

"you're coming with me, mwhahahaha," the intruder laughed maliciously while pointing at his target.

"oooooOAAAAAA! WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME?" rantaro shrieked in fear.

"now calm down, hun. i'm just gonna take you to my secret lair and we're gonna have some," he paused briefly, "fun, if you know what i mean. nishishi!"

before rantaro had the chance to protest, the shorter boy picked him up and flung him over his shoulder. "OHHHHhhhHh let GO OF ME!!! nOOo, don't take me away to your secret place!" the green-haired boy kicked his legs frantically in an attempt to get away. "i don't even know who you aREEeE aAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

now to the kawaii underwear-chan store with kaede-chan and maki-chan :)

"oH, maki-chan, u have such kawaii underwear, nya!" kaede-chan said while examining the underwear maki-chan had selected.

maki's face flushed, holding up the underwear, "oh, kaede-chan, your white underwear is very kawaii, too. nya."

"thAnk u very, very much!!!! oh, maki-chan, u flatter me so much nya desuuuuuu!!!"

after purchasing their underwear, the two nekos exited the kawaii underwear-chan store. once they were outside, they noticed a blue van drive by and heard rantaro-san's screams coming from the inside of it.

the two nekos decided to follow after the vehicle, attempting to get rantaro back from the evil clutches of the kidnapper.

i have homework that i could be doing.

danganronpa v3: nyan neko sugar girls auजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें