episode 3

"mAki-chan, i think the van went dis way!" kaede-chan pointed in the direction that the blue van went. "let's gOoOo!! NYaAaa"

"over there, kaede-chan. that's the van that took rantaro-san."

the duo began to follow after the van that held their beloved friend.

"rantaro-sannnNn nyaaaaA desuuuuu," kaede whined.

-

"what are you gonna do with me? geT awAAAaY." rantaro screamed, trying to free himself from the ropes tied around his body.

the purple-haired kidnapper licked his lips (ew). "like i said, we're just gonna have some...fun, nishishi!"

suddenly, the national anthem began playing and an american flag appeared behind rantaro. "i'm not even supposed to be here. you have no right to hold me captive. there's freedom in this country. this is americ— japan."

"i have stripped you of your freedom," *cue another mouth noise*, "now get down on your knees."

rantaro lowered to the ground, his cheeks red, getting down on his knees as the supreme leader before him smirked and watched him with wide eyes.

out of nowhere, a window broke open and kaede and maki jumped through.

"rantaro-san, we have come here to save yoUuUu!!!" kaede-chan put her hands on her hips proudly.

rantaro looked up at the nekos with admiration. "kaede-chan! maki-chan! im— i have never been this glad to see you."

kaede moved swiftly to undo the ropes around rantaro. "c'mon, let's go while we can nYA desuuu."

"yeah, what kaede-chan said," maki murmured while tying the kidnapper up with another rope.

"arigato gozaimasu, you two, i am very arigatoful."

"de nada, rantaro-sannnn."

the kidnapper started spewing fake tears. "i would've had my way with him if it weren't for those meddling nekos!1!1!1!!!"

the three made their way outside, leaving the rat behind. kaede stared at rantaro, a blush making its way up to her cheeks as she looked away. "ah, oh, we better get going home now. it was good to see you again, rantaro-san, s-sayonara nyAaaaAaa."

rantaro quickly grabbed the blonde's hands. "thank you so much for your brave deed. i will never..for.get this moment....we are having right now," he let go, waving behind himself as he made his way down the sidewalk. "sayonara, kawaii neko girls, nya raaawr."

-

im actually shaking and crying rn. i decided to write something for this because i can't get to sleep lol ecks dee