VIII

Hoseok slowly walked home with his head held  high. He admired the beautiful stars once more, before the morning light could hit.

—-

Hoseok unlocked the door to the house and stepped in. Before he could settle in, his phone rang. He didn't want to bother getting it, because it was probably a notification from one of the games he played. But the phone rang once more, making the boy a bit interested.

It surprised Hoseok. It was surprising. The one person he didn't expect to get a message from texted him. It was Jungkook. Before he could read the text, he remembered what he had saw today, contemplating whether or not to ignore the elder.

.*+.*.。 ゚+..*+

Kookie

Kookie:
Hoseok?
Delivered, 8:03pm

Kookie:
Are you awake?
Read, 8:05pm

Kookie:
Hoseok, we need to talk..
Read, 8:05pm

Kookie:
Hoseok... come on..
Read, 8:07pm

Hoseokie:
What? What do you want?
Read, 8:07pm

Kookie:
Hoseokie!  I missed you so much!!!! are you still mad? Are you okay????
Read, 8:07pm

Hoseokie:
I'm fine Kookie. And why would I be mad? If you think I'm still mad at you about that kiss, it's okay.
Read, 8:07pm

Kookie:
Oh Hoseokie! I'm so sorry!
Meet me at the diner.
Read, 8:08pm

Hoseokie:
Jungkoooook, why? What do you wantttt?
Read, 8:10pm

Hoseokie:
Junglecocklkkk
Delivered, 8:10pm

.*+.*.。 ゚+..*+

Hoseok was a bit relieved. It felt as if some weight had been lifted off his shoulders. He was glad knowing that him and the elders friendship could continue, just because of the little text they had.

Before he could have a little celebration, he had to head to the diner where Jungkook was waiting for him. He wondered  what was so important that the elder had to text him at 8pm for him to come to the diner. Before heading out the door, he quickly thought about if he should ask about what he had seen today.

.*+.*.。 ゚+..*+

Hoseok pushed the door from the diner, so he was able to get in. The little silver bell jingled, as the door was being pushed, indicating someone was coming in. The strong smell of coffee rushed through the boys face. Hoseok put on his brightest smile, greeting the workers. He looked around the small diner, looking for the male who had requested for him to come there.

He turned again, he now saw Jungkook with his black hair, who was sitting at the younger's favourite seat.

With the smile still onto his face, he approached the older.

"Jungko—"

That soft smile, the smile he tried to put on for everybody to see just how okay he was, soon faded. Leaving a very shocked Hoseok behind.

oOf. c;
I cringe when i read my writing:,(
~kakio