XII

A week had passed ever since Zander called Yoongi.

Hoseok spent a bit more time at home, which seemed to make Zander a bit more happy.

The younger ate dinner with Zander everyday, not leaving his hyung alone by himself again. Zander was happy about this. Even though Hoseok was still emotionless, he wanted to make sure his hyung stayed happy.

Hoseok had his reasons.

They both sat at the table eating the freshly made grilled chicken,  corn on the cob, and some sweet strawberry ice cream cake. It was delicious.

Zander looked up to see if Hoseok was enjoying the meal he prepared. A small smile crept on his face as he watched the younger stuff his face with some chicken.

"Hoseok-ah, are you enjoying?"

"Hyungh, dihis is amarzhig!" He said with a mouth full of chicken.

"I'm glad you like it" He chuckled.

The two males sat at the table enjoying the company of one another.

« Hyung, I just wanted to say thank you » The younger looked up, meeting Zander's eyes.

« Thank you? For what? »

« Thank you for everything you've done for me. Thank you for finding me at the park, and taking care of me. Thank you for believing in me. Thank you for making me smile. Thank you for being my mom. » The boy had a sincere smile on his face, as he watched his hyung.

« Hoseok.. stop.. you're making me cry » He wiped a tear that was forming at the corner of his eyes.

« Thank you for making this delicious dinner. It was amazing. I wish I could eat more of this"
The boy looked back down at his plate. A small smile still plastered on his face.

"Hoseok, don't talk like that. You're acting as if this'll be the last time you're eating my cooking!" The elder laughed. "By the way... I know this probably isn't the right time, But I called Yoongi.." Zander blurted out.

Silence instantly filled the room.

That small smile that was on the younger's face, instantly disappeared.

The younger looked back up, making contact with the elder.

"...Excuse me?"

« He wants to meet you... »
The elder continued.

« Hyung... »

« He wants to meet you this Saturday »
He finally said it.

Hoseok instantly got up from his seat, he was about to leave the table until he felt a grip on his wrist.

« Hoseok! Please, I know you still love him.... Deep deep down, you know you still love him as well. Please Hoseok, you have to do this! It's the only way »The elder said in a shaky voice.

« Hyung.. » The younger looked down, gaze at his feet.

« Is that who you were talking to? The day when I caught you crying... Was that... Yoongi? » His gaze was still focused on his shoes.

« Yes. It was Hoseok, I'm sorry but I had to! You have to meet him this Saturday... We planned it through out the week, about the meet up.. » The elder's voice trailed off saying the last bit.

« I can't. » Hoseok said, gaze now focused on Zander.

He pulled his arm out of the tight grip and walked to his room.

A few minutes later, he had a book in one hand, as he hurriedly walked passed the kitchen to the front door.

« Hoseok! » His hyung yelled while rushing to meet the said boy.

« Hoseok! » He yelled again, finally reaching the front door. It was too late. He left.

Writing this was fun👀
~Kaiko