Chapter 42:Shy Hearts

Tzuyu's POV:

Am I really seeing what am I seeing? I am being a creep I know but holy moly mother of horndogs Mina is I think on her own perverted universe looking at hella hot looking Son fucking Chaeyoung, by the looks of it her jaws will soon fell out from its hinges.

Even Osama is already in love with her as that cat purrrs seductively over Chaeyoungs leg.The fuck?!

Yikes penguin craze Mina you're not so straight after all all this time.Huh,I knew it! Had Son Chaeyoung already made you bent all over the edges?I could tell already.Hohoho.
My gay heart is spewin rainbows and unicorns🌈🦄.

What is it with this short stuff why is she all hot and spewing love pheromones all over the place wherever we go?You think I didn't notice it?I did, a couple of times.Jesus, its crazy!

When we were have friendly sparring sessions in our local gym club all of the ladies were basically were horned flusterred whenever she is around.Whenever she went to visit me in my office all of my female employees were silently moaning her name and were like seconds to wetting themselves on their knee length pencil skirts.At cafe's and bars where we usually hangout ladies would buy her free drinks and occasionally flirt with her.Even my innocent,prim and proper secretary Jisoo is love craze over her.I could basically see her eyes turning into hearts whenever she see that dwarf.Why the fuck is everyone turning gay for Son fucking Chaeyoung?

It is fucking annoying and I am tad bit jealous.
Yeah, I am.The hell I am! I already came out from my closet and I thought I will be experiencing the same things as her and I didn't! All I got were lecherous winks from hobos in the subway,horny guys and bald middle age daddies.

Hell, I am way prettier than her, I am like a goddess mothafuckas..(ehem).BUT WHY?!

TELL ME WHY!! (ehem..me screaming in my head)

Is it because she have Kstew haircut? Is it because she friggin look like someone straight from Marvel Comics with the leather jacket ,military boots and jet black James Dean hair?Seriously, I think god made a mistake he should have trapped that smug dwarf in a guys body.Nevertheless guy or girl,she slays like a motherfucker with her bravado and looks.I am freakin jealous of her and I had never been jealous of anyone in my entire friggin life.

Should I change my style too, punch men on their ballsacs and save damsels in distress more often?

I am must be way thinking too hard when I felt Osama purring on my legs.Oh you cute little thing you went back to mama!I pick up the said thing and brought it into my arms.I went over to the two who seems pretty awkward with each other with Chaeyoung with her flusterred face and Mina who were seconds away from having an orgasm.I cough loudly to startle them why I massaged Osama's thick white fur.

"Hey Chaeng are you on Avengers duty today?" I quiply said to her as I nudge her on her arms.She return gave me a 'I'll- snap -your-scrawny-little-neck' look.Yikes, shouldn't poke the tiger on the wrong side.

Then I turn my attention to a horn flushed Mina who is still in daze.I smack her good in the head for an added effect.

"I'LL KILL YOU!"

She said as she went rampage on me as I broke her lewded stupor.Yikes, I shouldn't poke a horny penguin too on the wrong side.She nudge me on my ribs and shit that hurts like hell while Chaeyoung rolled her eyes over our stupid banter.

Basically after Chaeyoung stopped both of us from killing each other soon after we were now standing infront of Sana's apartment with basically all that stuff that I had brought over and Mina's pot stew as a house warming gift.