Skate-boarding.

You were so angry that Grayson though you would cheat on him.

He clearly wasn't thinking straight. But that's no excuse for what he did.

You've been completely loyal in your relationship,why didn't he trust you?

Someone knocked on your door, it was probably Grayson.

You open the door to see Ethan standing on your front porch.

"Grayson told me about everything" he said.

"That's how you start the conversation?" You smiled "not even a hello?"

"Well I thought greeting with hello would lead to awkward silence"

"So you can predict the future now?" You smirked.

"You'd be surprised what talents I've picked up lately" he grinned.

"I guess I have to let you in then" you laughed.

You stepped back as he walked inside and sat on the couch.

"So what exactly did Grayson told you?" You asked as you Sat down.

"He said that he found you trying to hurt yourself" he sighed.

"And then the next day he wrongly accused you of cheating on him with James.

"It sound even worse when I hear it out loud" you said.

"I can't apologize for what he said to you but it sounds like he was there with you when you needed him the most" Ethan claimed.

You didn't say anything,  you were too busy thinking.
Ethan has a point.

Yeah Grayson messed up, but he was your rock -he was the only think keeping you sane.

"When I'm with him, I feel safe from the things that hurt me inside" you whispered.

He moved closer to you and put his hand on yours "tell me what's hurting you"

"I didn't know how broken I was until every time I laughed, I just wanted to cry....

Then you and Grayson came along and made me feel happy, made me feel valued".

You could feel tears coming but when you saw Ethan starting to cry you couldn't resist.

" I have no idea you felt that way"he sobbed.

"I'm more broken then you think" you cried.

"Don't let your struggle become your identity, it's OK not to be perfect".

You cried. You cried more and more until it was impossible to lose anymore tears.

Ethan held you so tight, like he was trying to tell you he'd never let you fall.

All the pain that you kept locked away flooded out of you.

You could feel Ethan's steady heart beat as you took long deep breaths.

The ache inside your chest flowed away with each passing moment.

You felt peaceful inside for the first time in years.

You knew the feeling wouldn't last but you still cherished every second of it.

"Pain demands to be felt" Ethan whispered.

"Did you just quote a book?" You smiled.

"Maybe" he grinned "it felt appropriate"

"You always know the perfect thing to say" you smirked.