Chapter 4

One and a half months have passed. Nothing has really changed except Sarah has me talking to a therapist twice a week and being that its April we only have two months left until graduation. Oh, I guess I'm wrong on nothing has changed. Adrian and are dating and have been since the day that we went and got our show clothes. We had talked for hours that night laying in his bed.

Right now at this moment in my life, they are the only people in my life, besides my sisters, that I trust with my whole heart. Others nope. Meeting people that Adrian, Sarah, Jessica or Jacob have known for years, I don't trust but will be civil to for their benifit.

Tomorrow is the day of the show. We're heading out later this morning to set up. We're staying at the grounds where the show us being held for five days. One day for set up preparation, three days for showing and one day for tear down.

I'm currently making sure the girls have everything they'll need for the days we're gone. I've already got my bag packed as does Adrian. Satisfied that they have everything, I bring their bags along with mine and Adrian's down to the truck. After putting the bags in the back, I help load up the equipment and then we're loading the horses into the trailer. About an hour we're heading out. Jacob is sitting in the front with Sarah, while Jessica is in the back with Blain and Cara. Adrian and I are in his 1988 Chevy Silverado.

Two hours later we're at the show grounds. Once we've been giving our parking passes and schedules of events and forms for riders information we go find our location. After finding our location we've parked and get the seven horses out of the trailer and in their designated stalls. Sarah sends us to decorate our horses stalls and groom the horses.

That night after having dinner we sat around the fire for the people who are here to show and their families. Someone was playing music. Cara and Blain were dancing near me and Adrian but not close to the fire. I go to sit on the camping chair but before I could sit Adrain snake his arm around my waist and pulls me onto his lap. Looking at him in surprise he just smirks.

I settle in his lap settling sideways on his legs, I wrap an around his neck and snuggle into his chest laying my head in his shoulder. Adrian chuckles and pulls me tighter to him. I see a flash and I pick my head up to see Sarah with her phone pointing at us. She smiles. "Had to. You two are so cute together."

"Send that to me please, mom?" Sarah nods at Adrain.

I settle my head back and kiss Adrain's neck causing my beastly boyfriend to shiver. Smirking against his skin I kiss him again before licking him. He growls softly at me.

"You're playing with fire, my love. Careful now," he growls deeply but quietly. I giggle at him as I lay my head back down.

"Dean," Blain says stepping in front of us.

Picking my head up, I answer, "Yeah, squirt?"

She flicks her head to get left saying "They're staring at you." Glancing I see two women staring at us. Picking my head up I ask them if there's a problem.

The older lady sneers almost screeching causing others to look. "Yes, I don't like faggots." Cara and Blain who still don't like people who are load people start crying. I'm off Adrian's lap in an instant, picking Cara up and pulling Blain to my side, both latching onto me.

"Who in their right minds let a faggot adopt sweet innocent children so they can turn them into abominations as well!" The other lady screams causing my sisters to cry even harder.

Adrain stands and steps in front of us protectivly growling out at the two women, "Not that it should matter but they are his sisters. All three have been forced to live a life no one should not even ignorant people like you." My protective beast, he makes my heart flutter and swell with love.

"Love is love. You say being gay is an abomination how would you feel if you were told you couldn't love someone because you were straight?" my sexy-beast asks.

A second later two security guards and two people who run the fairgrounds arrive. "What's going on?" a man asks who isn't security.

"These faggots shouldn't be here to perform, let alone live."

The four new comers look to us and then back at the women. The man and woman turn to each other saying a few quiet words together before quietly talking to the security guards who nod and head toward the two woman. The other two come towards us.

"Did they hurt the little ones?" the man asks gesturing towards my sisters.

"Not physically just scared them," I say moving Cara and Blain in my hold. Adrian moves to us and Blain has him pick her up and burries her head in his neck. Adrian and I finally get the girls to calm down while we explained what happened. The security officers escort the two woman back to their trailer and make them leave. Finally things calm down and I got Cara and Blain in bed. Sarah and Jessica were going to bed as well and Sarah told Jacob, Adrian and I not to stay up to late.

The next morning we prepare the horses and ourselves. Cara and Blain were showing first later this morning. After Jessica and I get the girls dressed we help them get Snowflake and Gypsy out of their stalls and they walk them to the show rink. Cara going first and then Blain. I'm so proud of them, they did wonderfully for their first time. Blain placed 6th out of 10 and Cara placed 5th place out of 11.

Jessica and Jacob are going next. They'll be up in about two hours. Then in about three hours Adrain and I will be going and about two hours later it'll be Sarah's turn. Even though I've watched the four of them practice at home seeing them perform in this setting is breathtaking. Jessica placed 6th out of 12. When Jacob showed he placed 4th. Sarah, she placed 3rd out of 13.

Adrain, my perfect sexy-beast of a boyfriend. To watch him ride on any typical day is magical. He's so graceful and elegant. Watching him perform its like he's one with his horse. They know the routine and are so...fluid. He's exquisite. Out of 14 riders in our show he placed 2nd. I placed 5th.

We showed all three days. Cara placed 5th on the second day and then 4th her last day. Blain placed 5th the second and third days. Sarah placed 2nd both days. Jessica placed 6th all three days and Jacob placed 4th all three days. My sexy-ass boyfriend he placed 1st the last two days. Oh, was he on cloud nine and he deserved to be. I couldn't be prouder of him. He showed with such elegance. My next two days, where to begin? Adrian gave me pointers. I did better both days. I placed 5th the second day and 4th the third day.