.·:*¨༺The Return༻¨*:·.

Edd POV
It was a warm summer afternoon. I was laying on the couch watching TV, then a commercial about cola came on.

I got up from the couch; making my way to the kitchen.
I immediately drew my attention to the cola can on the table. It had a Radioactive symbol attached to it.

"Really funny guys." I silently said to myself.
Thinking that this was some kind of prank, I let out a soft laugh.

I picked up the can; taking a big sip of the cola, but stopped after hearing a loud scream followed by a crash and a thud, I quickly put the can down; almost spilling it everywhere.
I ran to Tom's room and I took a moment to pause, eyes widen in disbelief. Tord had returned, tom looked half beaten, while Matt was unconscious on the floor.

"Why are you doing this!? how are you still alive!? I thought you were dead!" I yelled, clenching my fists in fear and rage.
Tord turned to look at me; He had this cold stern look, half of his face looked like it was scrapped off And his arm looked like it was torn off and stitched a robot arm for replacement.

"Hello old friend, it's been a while hasn't it." He said; voice filled with hate and envy, He closes in on me. I backed up only to feel the end of the hallway walls.

"S-stay back!" My voice was shaky, but I'm sure he knew that already.
He continued to get closer, till he was directly in my face.

Tom grabbed one of his Smirnoff bottles and slammed it on Tords head with it; Causing it to brake and thankfully, knocking Tord unconscious.

Tom looked at me, he knew I was frightened by the way I looked back at him.
I went to the kitchen and grabbed the first aid, and started tending on Matt's wounds, While Tom called the police.

An half hour later the cops arrived. They grab tord, he woke up as soon as the cuffs where on his hands. He snarled and yelled; kicking around. Refusal of arrest.
The cops forced tord out of the house, and haled him into the cop car.
Me and Tom grins and sighing in relief as they watched the car leave the lawn.

"We really need to move out..it's not safe here anymore." Tom said; he seemed really concerned but I knew he was right, lllaybe we do need a new place to stay.

"Alright. I'll start looking for a new place. Start packing your things."
Tom gave me a nod, and we both walked back into the house. I grabbed the laptop and started looking for a place to live.

almost 3 hours had passed, I looked bored and tired, as if I've been working for days with no rest. I took a break from looking for a house, walking up the stair to pack my things; after picking up Everything I found my lucky can.
Putting it around my neck as I walked back downstairs, and getting back on the computer.

I glanced at the computer and I saw a "for rent" house in Hollywood. My eyes widened with excitement and brief shock ; putting a hand on my can.

"And they said my cola can wasn't lucky." I said; smiling and Grinning like a little kid.

I called for the moving van. Excited to tell everyone the news.

Moving day..

The van came to the house in mid day, Tom, Matt and I helped the moving guy put our stuff in the van.

After all of our things where safely packed and put away; after everything was in the van we all get inside.

"To Hollywood!" We all yelled in excitedly. Matt looks out the window admiring the scenery; Tom sat comfortably while playing
Susan. I smile unable to wait to get to our new home.

What felt like almost a whole day.  They arrived. My eyes sparkled up with anticipation; matt, Tom and I didn't hesitate to unpack.
We all pitched in and decorated the house with our things.

Already making ourselves comfortable; I lay on my bed in my new room. But not long after laying down I fell asleep; of course dreaming about cola,  Ringo climbed onto my bed and curled up; sleeping besides me.
Matt was in his room sleeping while hugging a mirror. Tom was asleep too;hugging his bear.  It was a peaceful, quite night.

The next morning I woke up and began to prepare everyone breakfast. Beacon,  eggs and pancakes; with a small bowl of fruit and orange juice at the side.

Tom and Matt came to the table to have there meal. Matt had came with the same mirror he slept with.
I handed them there place, but before eating my food,  I paused remembering Matt's mirror.

"Matt why do you still have that mirror, you do remember what happened the last time and the time before that, right?" I complained

"Yes I know,  but like I said before. Anything that shows my beautiful face to me, is not worth getting rid of." he said pridefully. Tom sighed in disappointment and began to eat.

"why do I have a feeling this going to be a disaster" I said; sighing after I sat down. After everyone had finished I put the dishes in the dish washer,
I worry about the mirror and what other surprises it may possibly hold, or what disaster will occur next.