.·:*¨༺The Invasion༻¨*:·.

**just so you don't get confused for people who are new to Eddsworld. B.L, Gl. R.L and P.L , means Blue Leader, Green Leader, Red Leader and Purple Leader.**
____________________________________

Red Leader:Tord POV

I marched down the streets; with men, tanks, army's, and piolets behind me, marching besides me were Blue.L, Purple.L, and Green.L. and the genderswap versions of them. Ell, Matilda, Tamara, and Tori.

We raved people's houses, and we robbed every store.
The citizens cried and begged for their freedom. But me and the rest of the Au leaders declined and ignored their cries; shooting then down or making them slaves four my army.

I blew my whistle ordering my piolets to take aim and shoot the town, while a few bombed the area, making it seem as if it was a nuclear war.

I came to a sudden halt.
"Men you continue this Conquest, leaders, come with me." I said as I tried to stay on their good side.

I beacon the leaders to follow me in a run-down bar,
We sat and relax as we ordered the bar attender to give us free drinks.
The bar attender didn't say a word he does shuddered and backed up in a nervously fashion and did as he was told.

Green Leader.Edd POV

"So where we going to do about your Universe Edd?" I said; obviously not too worried about them.
I looked at the corner of my eye and I saw green leader ell, purple leader Matilda, blue leader Tamara, and finally red leader Tori. They seem to be harassing and torturing the other customers of the bar; I grinned as I saw them have their own fun been drawing my attention back to the meeting.

Red Leader.Tord POV

I looked as if he was crazy."well we need kill him of course." I said giving a toothy grin.

A few moments later the bar attender came with our drinks, he brought.
Two Tall Glasses of vodka for me and R.L Tori, two full pictures of cola for G.L Edd and G.L Ell, and no surprise two to four bottles of Smirnoff for B.L Tom and B.L Tamara.
P.L Matt and P.L Matilda Ordered two bottles of Pepsi soda.

I got up immediately when I saw a half of a swat team rush inside the bar.
"Well well." I said; not very surprised.

"Put your hands up!" they cried; I could hear fear in their voice but they're obviously trying to hold it back. I slightly sneered and looked at them straight in the eye."y'know I can kill you right?"I said with a cocky smile."it only take a few seconds."

Half of the SWAT team started to put their guns down."so is either you die or you join my Army."I said as my eyes narrowed sinisterly.
The rest of the SWAT team gave in and dropped to the ground with an expression that they have let down the entire world.

"Now that is settled"I said looking back at the rest of the AU leaders.
"We should probably search for Edd and the rest of the gang."I said in disgust."let's go before they ruin our plans for world and Universal domination." The rest of the leaders nodded and followed behind me as I left the bar as well as the SWAT team.

I ordered SWAT as well as the people enslaved and the rest of my Army to spread out and look for Edd the rest of the gang.
We split into groups, and each Au leader split into one of each groups.
I red leader decided to look where I last seen them thinking they might have gone back to their new house in Hollywood
The people cried when they saw me and my SWAT team and of course they begged for the lives just like the rest of them did.
And just like them ignore their cry.

I saw strange girl in the hoodie thinking that might have been Ell; I snatched her up and turned around just to realize that it was just another girl on the green Hood, she wept as she saw my scar in fear and Terror.
But for some reason I felt a little merciful."have you seen two green superheroes flying around?"I asked glaring right into the girls eyes.

She just stared and Terror then she replied."n-no but I saw a guy dressed up as a superhero I'm not sure if he was a real one but he looks kind of cool I guess."she murmured.
"Did you see where he went."I said letting go of my grip on the girl's shoulder.

She looks a little less terrified that I loosen my grip."sure I think he went towards that way like up the mountains probably, towards the Hollywood sign."
A pack of small girl in her head and thanked her. And then walked away spearing her how I feel and freedom.

"I'm Coming For You Edd, and this time I make sure you'll perish."I said I like marched to the location I was told; as I beacons the rest of the SWAT team to follow.
As we left the townspeople looked and Terror horrified of the massacre and destruction they have caused.

I looked up the mountain and I saw a small group of people, two which were wearing green."I found you~."I teased, With a snear I marched up the mountain smiling in complete hatred. Not caring of the people he have murdered, but it'll all be worth it Because I'm sure that I have won this battle and now..I'm unstoppable.