Chapter 1

My name is U10420774. I live in a cage under the floor boards of a strip club. Actually I'm surrounded by cages, lines of them, filled with underaged girls and boys.

Every morning we are taken out and tied to the outside of the cage by a ring attached to the bars. Our metal chains that are clipped on to one of the many collars around our necks secure us on.

They then get a hose and spray the concrete floors of our waste leaving it cold and wet. We have a small blanket on a wooden counter attached to the wall. I named my blanket boba.

Me and boba cuddle every night. Boba keeps me warm and safe when I need it. As we are naked and many die of hypothermia I'm very thankful for boba.

After the clean we are put back in and if it is your shift, you are sent upstairs to the strip club to preform tricks. I enjoy my shifts because we get a warm hose down and our hair and make up is done. Although not much we get a leather harness with a leather lead attached to one of the collars.

As I said earlier we have multiple collars on my neck. One is a choke chain collar used mainly for morning clean routine or disobedient people. The other is a plastic zip tie. Depending on your colour is the rank of show you are in. It often is very tight and causes a lot of pain . The next is a leather collar with a metal tag. The tag has our number and is only used for shows.

Many people watch the shows although you can never see their faces. You're not allowed to anyway. Unless you want to beaten that is.

Im covered in scars. Legs, arms and mainly my back and bum. I have one across my neck as well. These are all hidden by make up when on stage.

After the show we are put back in our cages and wait for food . We have a constant supply of water from a bottle feeder, much like one a rodent would have. For dinner we are given left overs from the show that day. Some days it would be a piece of breed with salad and soups that all resides in a steal dog bowl. Never meat or diary as that's expensive.

We have to eat all the food or we will be starved for days. I'm grateful for it, it fills my stomach.

After dinner we hear the screams of those being punished and the cries of those who miss a place or thing. Sometimes, however, people will come down and purchase a person or other clubs will come and buy a few people to take with them and they will be gone within that hour.

No one wants me , I have been here years now . I'm too skinny because of that reason . I came scarred and have only gained more now. I don't hope for anything, I am only thankful and cautious.

If we are not careful the keepers of us all will take their anger out on us....

----------------------------------------------

Hi guys !

Hope you liked my intro :)

Leave a like (star) as it helps me out lots and comment what u want to happen next :)