One: Finding out

"Come on Mike i wanna go home!" he chuckled at my beg. "Wait i just wanna sign up for Lacrosse." my ears perked up to that and i grabbed the pen from him to sign up for tryouts but the coach took the pen from me. "nah ah ah. No girls on the Lacrosse team." my eyebrows furrowed. "Why?" "Girls aren't good at sports. The only thing they're good at is Cheer leading. go sign up for that." i was mad. i walked away and went to Aria. "Hey Kota. what's up." "Nothing. Just tell Mike i went home and don't come over." i walked away from her and walked home with my ear buds in.  When i got home i saw my mom panicking. "Whoa whoa whoa mom what's wrong?" i set my bag down. she looked at me and had a devilish smirk on her face. "we're gonna go away for a while ok?" i shook my head. "That's what you said the other times. Now what's wrong?" i looked at her hand to see a paper crumpled up in it. i grabbed it and looked at it. it was a picture of a baby then me beside it. on the top it said ' Missing Dakota Chapman'. that was my name. i looked at her. "I'm the missing girl aren't I?" she didn't answer. "Tell me." i screamed. she nodded and grabbed me and put her hand over my mouth and had a knife to my stomach. "Your not going anywhere from me. your mine. even if i didn't give birth to you." i stepped on her foot and I grabbed her hand with the knife and she dropped it. "You abused me. you get drunk every night and high and come home with a guy and let them beat me then they come to you and they fuck you and you tie me up so i have to give the guys blow jobs. i fucking hate you." she took a swing but i ducked. I punched her where i knew it would knock her out and it did. It bought me time to get my back pack and put my laptop in it and something's i knew i would need. i got the credit card and ran out of the house and ran to the only place i knew i could go.

               I knocked on the door and she came to the door. "Kota i thought-" i came inside and Mike was on the couch. "Are you two the only ones home?" Mike looked at me and stood up. i stepped back. "Don't i don't feel like my self right now." Aria came into my sight. "No why. Kota what's wrong?" i looked at her and she saw that my shirt was torn up. "Kota what happened? your scaring me." i put the missing paper on the table. "Call the cops and tell them that you have found Rachel Ternpight. if they ask you what happened to Dakota Chapman you tell them you don't know what happened to her." Mike looked at me. "Where are you going?" i shook my head. i had feelings for him but i knew that would ruin our friendship. "If i tell you then you'd really know where i'm at. But if you look at that phone number on that paper that'll be a number that will know where i'm at in 24 hours." i looked at Aria. she held the paper. "I didn't know. i just found out. Aria." a few tears slipped out of my eyes as she looked at me. "I'm scared. i was living with someone i barely knew and abused me and had guys come home with her and and they'd tie me up and he'd force me to give him a blow job. no none of the guys vaginally rapped me but they were sure damn close. she would get high and drunk and beat me. here. they'll want something as proof. Rachel recorded everything on my phone and there should be a camera in here house." she came and hugged me. she dried my tears and looked at me. "Go. I'll call them but go." i nodded and Mike looked at me then kissed me. "Don't forget me." he nodded and i left.

                                  I looked up the guy  as i sat at the airport looking up the guy while waiting for my flight to Hawaii hoping that he was still there since of what it says on the missing flyer. Duane Lee Chapman Jr. That was his name. he was the son of Dog Chapman. That made cents to me since i was obsessed with that career and i loved his show. Rachel didn't let me watch it but i did on my laptop. They always talked about the missing one year old baby that was me and hoping that i was ok. I didn't want anything to happen so when i got on the plane i looked at a picture of my dad. i saw a ring on his finger then i looked at my right ring finger. it was a steal ring that had DL engraved in it. it was the same ring. I smiled. i was close to my real family.

Duane Lee's POV

                     We were at the office when Dad and Beth came running in. "Duane Lee turn on the new's Now!" i did immediately. Leland sat next to me and we watched it as the news lady said. "Today in Rosewood California They have found Rachel Ternpight in a house here that was under the girl she had kidnapped Dakota Chapman. Two kids Aria and Mike Montgomery had found this out after the girl who now seems to be 13, turning 14 in April came over to their house after she found out the news that she was kidnapped from her family when she was just two and a half years old. The two said that she came over to the house and told them that she wanted them to call the cops and that she was leaving. The best place believe she was heading to is to Hawaii since a few people saw the girl heading into the airport there in California. She seems to follow after the Chapman name because she seems great at knowing how to hide and run as fast as she can. Maybe after this is all over and she gets reunited she'll become a bounty hunter. Police say that the airport had given her a ticket to Hawaii and she is headed there now or probably already there. This girl seems determined to stay out of the eye of the law and doesn't want trouble. it seems like all she wants is her family and that's all. But it seems like Rachel is not only going to jail for kidnapping charges. it seems like she'll be going to jail with her kidnapping charge, a drug and alcohol charge, a prostitution charge, abusing the child and forcing her to do what seems like blow jobs on other men. yes you heard me right. We have the girls cell phone and when they searched the house there were blood on the basement walls and cameras off the girl with multiple bruises. None of her friend knew this was happening. Her best friends even said that she was the nicest girl they ever knew and she didn't deserve this. All she did was be nice and kind to people even the ones who bullied her at school for her wearing glasses or always having her hair up. They said she was also quite on some days and never wanted to be touched. she winced whenever someone did or when she stretched. All they want is to know if she is ok and alive. SO if any of the Chapmans are listening. Find her. because it seems like the police were really only looking for Rachel and are not looking for Isabella any more.'  I turned off the TV and looked at everyone. "I'm finding my daughter." "Not without me." i looked at Leland. he was seething with anger and so was i. We both were Home when it happened and when we woke up and heard a car pulling away and saw that Dakota was gone. Leland Loved her. even with him being her uncle it felt like when those two were together the were happy even though he had his own three kids. Dylan, my oldest son, was sad and then soon realized we were never getting her back. My wife and Dylan and Kota's mom gave up to but i was determined. What i just heard gave me hope. my dad, beth, Justin and Lyssa looked at me. "We're going to search to. Someone has to be here if she shows up here." "We'll do it." Justin and Lyssa said. i nodded and we headed out. Me and Leland in one car and Dad and Beth in another. Leland looked at me. "She's gone now. Now we have to find Dakota. At least she remembers enough that she's coming here." i nodded. "I just want her home and with us."