Six: Mike

I was back at school from my vacation to Alabama. i got some snowboarding stuff from my uncle/ coach Leland and i even competed in the competition there and got gold and all three runs. i was a champion and a legend. When i went to my locker Aria was there. "Mike wants to talk to you." "I know." "How do you know?" i held up my phone. "He's texted me about a hundred times an hour. i feel bad for ignoring him but i needed time. oh and i got these." i pulled out my gold medals from my backpack that had my name in them. she looked at them in awe. "Best half pipe in snowboarding Dakota Chapman. congrats. but why is there three?" "There was three runs. Half pipe, full pipe and freestyle. i won all." I put them back. "They should seriously change there rules here for you." "They won't do that even if i'm kinda a professional snowboarder. oh and i got new equipment if you wanna go snowboarding some time. i got enough for all of the girls. it's a perk." she smiled. "your coming to my house after school." i nodded. "Yes because i need help to catch up and i want to test out your kitchen." she jumped up and down. "We're gonna bake. oh please tell me what." i was a good baker as you can tell. "I don't know yet. your choice. think about it today." the bell rang and i headed to my first hour.

~Time skip to end of the day~

                 When i got to Aria's car she was already there waiting for me. When we got to her house i put my bag down and we headed to the kitchen. "Ok so my parents are gone on a trip with your parents for a week and Mike is at lacrosse practice so we have the house to ourselves. what do we want to do first?' i pulled out strawberries and stuff to make chocolate. "I'm making something weird and something i haven't done before i don't know what your gonna make." she shook her head. "How about i sit and watch you. i can't cook or bake remember?" i laughed. "You gotta do my homework to though." "I will."

                   It has been like 3 hours and Aria just got done with her work and had already finished 2 of my four classes i had homework in. i was almost done with the strawberries. most of them were drying and i was putting little details in from the other ones. "Aria you bought to many of these." she shrugged her shoulders. "I wanted to make sure we had enough." i laughed. I grabbed a strawberry and bit into it i looked up in the middle of biting down and saw Mike looking straight at me. i had my hair in a messy bun and i had my glasses on. i looked like a nerd. "Oh hey Mike. Kota was making chocolate covered strawberries and she made the chocolate by hand. while i'm about done with both of our homework." i rolled my eyes and swallowed the piece of strawberry i had in my mouth. i grabbed Mike by the wrist and put hi backpack with mine. "I could use help." he shook his head. "I don't know how." "Oh come on. I'll teach you." i put him in front of the chocolates and the pan covered with parchment paper. i gabbed a strawberry and put it in his hand. "Ok all you want to do is grab the strawberry to where when all the leaves are off of the strawberry so the leaves don't get stuck in the chocolate. then you dip it in the chocolate just like so and when you let it drip off tilt it." i helped guide his hand and he was doing great. when i first touched him i felt a shock down my spine. i liked it. "See your a natural. your gonna do that and put them on that and i'll be over here decorating them in all different ways." within an hour we had them finished. i smiled. "See it wasn't that hard." He took my hands and guided us to his room. he shut the door behind him. "You know what happened wasn't in my control." i nodded. "You found out right after i left that Mona was the enemy and not a friend. and Aria told you something else." he looked at me. "Is it true?" i nodded. next thing i knew was that his lips were on mine. soon his shirt was off. i broke away. "I want to wait til' no one can hear us. plus it'll be my first. but i'm glad it'll be with you. he nodded and we fell asleep.