#5

Warnings: smut, oral sex, master kink, daddy kink, threesome, cum eating.

"Stop it. It's too early" Hux voice is scratchy. He wants to get as much rest as he can before the alarm rings and he has to leave the comfort of the bed.

He hears some familiar moans and he smile without opening his eyes. "Bad kitten, rubbing yourself all over my leg" he scolds you for feeling how you rub against him. Just like a kitten trying to get her Master's attention.

"Mhm" you start caressing his chest and purring. "Kitten wants to play."

"I said it's too early" Hux's voice is now harsh and strict. He flips around and pins you against the mattress putting your arms above your head.

You giggle satisfied to have gotten the reaction you expected. He's so stubborn, Hux isn't into morning sex, always reciting that duty is first and that pleasure will come later. Every morning is the first one to leave, letting you and Kylo to have some fun between the sheets. But this morning you want some vitamin D from your ginger general, you woke up from a pleasant dream where he was the protagonist and when you opened your eyes and saw his ginger hair all tossed and his face relaxed you know you had to make him fall into temptation. You grind against him feeling he's getting hard, a daring look on your face.

"She's horny, General. If you're not going to do something about it, then shut up and go back to sleep". All your giggles and moans woke Kylo up. He has no eyes for the man on top of you, just for you. There's something about mornings that Kylo loves, it's like being on an unbreakable bubble where there's only you and him. And Hux on this occasion.

"Does kitten want Master's cock?" Hux grinds himself harder against you so you can feel all of his bulge.

"Mhm" you nod, acting innocent.

"So early and so dirty" one of Hux hands starts to explore under your nightgown, taking your underwear off and making sure you're ready. And you're more than ready, thanks to your dream. Wet and warm, just like your Master likes.

"I wanna see her tits. Sit her on your lap" Kylo interrupts Hux's exploring. He doesn't want to see the ginger's face at all and if you're on top he can set his gaze on you. As you climb on top of Hux you get rid of your nightgown.

You put your hands on Hux's chest and elevate your ass a little so he's able to find your hole. "Aaaah" you exclaim. Hux's cock is hard as rock and your cunt envelopes him perfectly tight. The aura of the dawn falls on Hux's face and he looks more beautiful than ever.

He puts his thumb inside your mouth and you start sucking it sensually with your eyes closed while you start moving, leaving only the tip inside of you and then slamming down again till you reach the base.

"You look gorgeous like this, baby" Kylo says as he caress your arm. He has a power kink for you, seeing you in control over Hux makes him mad with desire.

"So gorgeous" Hux seconds Kylo. He's helping you with his hands in your hips but you're the one setting the rhythm.

You give Kylo a playful naughty look while still bouncing on Hux's dick. There's a big bulge tenting the sheets but Kylo doesn't do anything about it, he's pretty happy to watch you getting fucked.

"Daddy's cock" you let out in the middle of the fucking.

"What, baby?" Kylo knows that Hux is Master but he is Daddy.

"I want Daddy's cock" you say and pass your tongue over you lips.

"Is my cock not enough for you kitten?" Hux thrusts harder trying to prove a point. Here we go again with the power game and the jealousy.