The Golden Ticket

You were the eldest sister of Charlie's and his birthday was coming up so you decided to get him a Wonka bar from the rest of your pay.  You walk down to the nearest shop that sold chocolate bars and got one.

"One Wonka bar." You told the cashier. 

"here you go, one Wonka bar." The cashier said.

You paid for the chocolate bar and left and went back home and got home just before supper.  When you got home you decided to give it to Charlie his birthday present early.  When you gave it to him he looked up at you surprised because he realized that you spent your last money on him. you nodded as if to say go ahead, open it. Charlie had opened the bar and his face had lit up.

" I won! I got the last golden ticket!" Charlie almost yelled

I was in shock as well, I never thought that that chocolate bar would contain a golden ticket. 

" What does it say Charlie? " i ask curious of when Mr. Wonka was going to open the factory to the 5 lucky kids. 

Charlie read the ticket out loud and on February 1st, he will be inviting the kids into the factory for the tour. that was only 2 days away.  It also said something about a prize at the end. Charlie also needs a chaperone to the event. Hes probably going to invite Grandpa Joe because he used to work for Mr. Wonka before some companies sent spies to get his secret recopies. Then Charlie walked over to you...

" Grandpa Joe and i know how much you want to go and meet Mr. Wonka... so we decided that you could be my chaperone to the factory." Charlie asked you.

" Yes, of course i would love too." you replied to your young brother 

" Charlie off to bed, its almost 10." mum said nicely

"yes mum." Charlie replied and starts to head odd to bed. 

you went to bed to right after you said goodnight to your mum.

Time skip to tomorrow morning 

It was 9 a. m. and you went down to help you mother cook breakfast.  Tomorrow was the day we go to meet Mr. Wonka. i had the perfect outfit to wear tomorrow. I had saved my money when i had the chance to get it.