The Inventing Room

We came to a stop at a room called the inventing room. When we all walked in, the room was full of tests and inventions that Willy had made. The room looked so awesome with all the lights and machines running.

"Now this is the most important room in the factory. Now everyone enjoy yourselves, just don't touch anything, k. "Willy told everyone. I was just walking around looking at everything. Willy was following me and Charlie answering any questions me or Charlie had about the inventions. I came upon this machine that as shooting balls of hard candy into a huge tub of water.

" Hey Wily, what's this?" I ask kinda curious about the machine

" Here let me sow you" he said as an Oompa Loompa gave him a red ball.

"These are everlasting gobstoppers. There for children who are given very little allowance money. You can suck on it ll year ad it will never get any smaller. Ain't that neat" he told everyone because everyone gathered around the machine. 

" It's like gum" Violet said. I could tell her comment about it being like gum annoyed him so I had no choice but to giggle a little as payback for the boat ride. He instantly narrowed his eyes at me, which made me stop instantly. Damn he can be scary sometimes but I do get scared easily so I guess that can pay a part of why I get scared all the time. 

"No, gun is for chewing and if you tried chewing one of these gobstoppers, you'd break all your little teeth off" he said. 

" They sure do taste terrific" He said and started to walk away. i followed him and gave him a hug

Sorry I giggled, your just so cute when your annoyed" i told him with puppy eyes begging for forgiveness.

" oh kinda like you when your scared. By the way, your face was priceless" he said while elbowing Charlie, he smiled and nodded. we walked to another one of his crazy inventions.

" And this is hair toffy. you suck down one of these suckers and in exactly half an hour a brand new crop of hair will start growing out all over the top of your little noggin, and a mustache ad a beard" He informed us about the candy, then I had a thought... this would be n amazing idea for a prank.

"who wants a beard?" Mike asked 

" well beatniks for one. folk singers and motorbike riders. you know all those hip, jazzy, super-cool, neat keen and groovy cats. Its in the fridge daddy-o. Are you hip to the jive? can you dig what im putting down? i knew that you could. slide me some skin, soul brother." Willy said as he put out his had hoping that Mike wold take it. I elbowed him to get him attention. i told him that he was in the wrong generation. he drew his hand back.

" unfortunately the mixture isn't quite right yet, cause an Oompa-Loopa tried some yesterday and well he..." An Oompa-Loompa walked in covered head to toe in hair

" How are you today?" Willy asked the Oompa Loompa, he only gave two thumbs up.

"You look great" Willy told him. He walked over to a new machine, we ll followed

"Watch this" Willy said as he pulled a lever. As the machine started to work i had to plug my ears because of how loud it was.

"sorry" He whispered to m and Charlie. It honestly wouldn't that bad once you get the hang of it. Willy nearly ran to the other end of the machine and we all followed. A metal arm extended showing a piece of gum. Immediately I knew that something bad was going to happen. Violet grabs the piece of gum from the machine.

" You mean that's it" Mike asked 

"Do you even know what 'it' is? " Willy asked

" It's gum" Violet said