The Nut Room

Without the boat we'll have to move double time just to keep schedule.  There's far to much to see" Willy said.

"Mr. Wonka"  Charlie said as he was about to ask a question

"yeah"  Willy said giving Charlie permission to ask a question"

"Why did you decide to let people inside the factory?" Charlie asked Willy 

"Oh so they could see the factory of course" Willy replied, I was listening because I wanted to know myself. I think that is a very good question 

" But why now, and why only five?" Charlie asked getting more curious with each question he asked. 

"What's the special prize and who gets it" Mike asked 

"The best kind of prize is a surprise" answering Mike's question while giggling a little. I have to admit his giggles are adorable. I just love them.

"Will Violet always be a blueberry?" Veruca asked.

"No, maybe. I don't know. But that's what you get from chewing gum all day.  It's just disgusting" Willy said in reply. Now the question that is in my head is why he hates gum so much.

"If you hate gum so much then why do you make it?" Mike asked 

"once again you really shouldn't mumble, cause it's kinda starting to bum me out..." and there's no reason to be bummed out if there's a pretty lady willing to be by your side??" Willy whispered in my ear as if to ask me out (sorry if he already did that) I just nodded my head as to say yes. I knew exactly what to do to make him less bummed out though I have to wait till no body is paying attention.

"Can you remember the first piece of candy you ever had?" Charlie asked Willy 

"no" Willy told Charlie but I can tell he's having a flashback. Charlie started to look worried but I tell him that he will be all right as i start to comfort him.

" I'm sorry I was having a flashback" Willy said still kinda in like a trance state 

" I see, These flashbacks happen often?" Mr. Teevee asked.

" Increasingly, today" he said in reply and starts walking to finish the tour. We followed him to a room called the Nut room.

"Ah, this is a room i know all about, for you see Mr. Wonka, I myself am in the nut business" Mr. Salt said while handing Willy a business card. Willy just threw it behind him without even looking at it. I try my hardest not to laugh at his actions.

" Are you using the Harvimax 4000 to do your sorting?" Mr. Salt asks 

"No" Willy laughs " your really weird" Willy tells Mr. Salt. We all enter the room and there's squirrels. 

"Squirrels" Veruca said happily 

"Yeah squirrels, these squirrels are specially trained to get the nut out of the shells" Willy said. I think that really fascinating.

" Why use squirrel? Why not Oompa Loompas?" Mr.Salt asked 

"Because only squirrels can get the whole walnut out almost every single time" Willy said, which I thought was really interesting.. oh who am I kidding i think everything he says is interesting. 

"huh, you learn something new everyday." I said. Willy just grabbed my hand and that makes what i'm about to do next a whole lot easier.

" You see how they tap each nut with their little knuckles, to make sure it's not bad. Oh look, look I think that ones got a bad nut." Willy said

"Daddy. I want a squirrel. Get me one of those squirrels. I want one." Veruca told her father

" Veruca dear you have many marvelous pets" Mr. Salt said to Veruca, which Veruca did not take kindly.