Introduction

Coming soon!!! Caspian is getting his own story! Caspian, the cocky, bratty Lycan Prince who is used to getting what he wants is meeting his match in a human girl, Quincy St Martin.

This story is a part of a trilogy but it can stand on its own. You don't have to read the two previous books to understand it. That being said, I highly recommend that you read Catching Genesis (Genesis and Constantine) and Fighting Darius (Penny and Darius) prior to reading this story. 

**********************************

Quincy: I'm a human living among the werewolves. My mom is a werewolf. She had a drunken fun one night with a stranger, a human. The union was not supposed to bear an offspring. I'm not supposed to happen, but here I am. I'm abominable of nature. I'm an outsider.

Growing up, I was okay with it because my Nana loved me. Then Nana died. They moved me to the pack house. Now, they want to trap me. Their old Alpha three times my age wants to make me his.

My Nana nurtured me a dream to go off to college. So I run. I run not because I'm a coward. I run to save myself. I will have nothing to do with their kind anymore. I'll be a normal human among other normal humans. I'll be so normal, even the most average normal humans will feel like freaks next to my normal ass. They will bow down before me and call me Queen Normal.

Then I see him. The best specimen of men. He's trouble. He's also obnoxious, he's driving me crazy...and most of all, he won't leave me alone.

I don't know what he is, but I know he's not a werewolf and he's not human.

I'm curious. I'm attracted... well, okay, maybe I'm a little bit obsessed. I'm a lot of things, but I know I shouldn't get close to his kind...whatever he is.

Caspian: I've been looking for my erasthai for decades. My mother dearest, the queen of all werewolves and lycans is pressuring me to marry Lady Celeste. I'm supposed to take over the throne from my father and make lady Celeste my queen. I want nothing to do with her. I want my erasthai. I travel the world to find her.

Then I saw her. She's a human. The most beautiful mesmerizing creature ever, and she's mine!

I thought it's going to be easy. It should have been easy. Come on, ALL girls want me. I mean, look at me. I'm gorgeous! Mirrors weep when I walk past them.

She refused to give me the time of the day. Well, too bad princess. I'm not about to let you get away. I'll crush all other competitions. I'm Prince Caspian. I always get what I want.

**********************************

I just want to let you know that I haven't forgotten about you, my dear readers. I'm still traveling right now. I'll be posting the chapters for this story as soon as I get back in March

Much love,

Nicole

P/S: Thank you, Milla for making me the lovely cover for this book.

******************************************************

Copyright © 2018 Nicole Riddley. All rights reserved. No parts of this publication may be reproduced, distributed , or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher/author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.