~ Face it ~

Chan's P.O.V

*At school

We arrived and went to our own classroom. But I waited for Minho and Changbin because we had the same class.

A/N- So these are the class and who's with who 

Class A- Chan,Minho,Changbin
Class B-Felix,Hyunjin,Jisung,Jae Eun
Class C-Jeongin,Seungmin,Woojin

So if you didn't know Class A,Class B,Class C and Class D its a Rank (Idk call it whatever you wanna call it) like how smart you are. And Rank D I think is the lowest. Have fun reading.

Jisung's P.O.V

*In the classroom

I walked in the classroom with Felix and Hyunjin. It felt weird, like I was missing something or someone. But I didn't care because it didn't bother me that much.

*Lunch time

I went to lunch with Hyunjin because Felix was busy with practice, since our school performance was coming up. Then me Hyunjin went in line and got food. Suddenly I forgot about what happened yesterday.

Jae Eun P.O.V

*Next day

"Jae, do you wanna go to school today" my mom said, but I ignore her since I didn't want to talk." YAH YANG JAE EUN ANSWER MOM SHE JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF YOU WANTED TO GO TO SCHOOL, IT WAS ONLY A YES OR NO QUESTION GEEZ"Jeongin said.

There was silence for a good 20-30 second until I heard footsteps fading/walking away. I layed back in bed falling asleep.

Jisung's P.O.V

I walked to Jae's house and knocked but no one answered so I decided to kept knocking. Finally someone opened the door "Hyung, I know how much you I don't know how much you still like her but she hurt so please give her time or leave her"Jeongin said."I have a question though, has she been eating though?"I said and he just shook his head."No she hasn't been eating but hopefully she won't starve herself to much." Jeongin said looking down. And all I said was oh before I left.

Jae Eun's P.O.V

It's been 2 weeks since I've locked myself in my room.Maybe I should go to school? I mean I'm kinda over Him and plus why did I like a jerk like him. I guess I'll go to school today. I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, while I was brushing my teeth I look at the mirror (well who doesn't I mean I do)  and I looked like a different person."AHHH OMMA!!" I screamed and she came rushing in. (with Jeongin) "WHAT DA FU-, Hey watch your mouth"mom said cutting Jeongin off."Damn Jae you changed a lot dude" Jeongin said trying not to laugh."Yeah Yeah whatever."

_____________________________________________________________

HI YA'LL I'M BACK!!Sorry that I haven't been updating these days because I had some tough things to do, sorry about my mistakes too. But I just changed a few things, so now Jeongin and Jae Eun are siblings now!! Also have ya'll heard about Stray kids Stage names, Do ya'll like the stage names? To be honest I don't really like it because I mean It's okay just saying Lee Minho instead of Lee Know like wtf?! Also I don't like Jisung's too because again calling him Jisung is okay already.But calling him Han is just a no to me. Lastly, I don't like Jeongin's Stage name as well because again we can just call him Jeongin instead of I.N. I mean why don't they change the others Stage names as well instead of 3 of them? Check out their I AM NOT Trailer/Photo's too. Anyways Enjoy da book BUI BUI.

 Anyways Enjoy da book BUI BUI