~ My Pace ~

OKAY SO I KNOW THIS BE A BAD/ANNOYING BUT I'VE DECIDED THAT I'M GONNA CHANGE HOW HE WENT OUT TO DA BAR (In Chapter one "HURT") because he was Stress (Whatever you think) so he went. While he was drinking, someone walked up to him (GUESS WHO😂) and said if you don't break up with Jae Eun I'll make sure she suffer. And so that's how she saw him in his room half-naked. Because he had to follows that person's order.

3rd P.O.V
"Now were gonna have a project and the project is about Dissecting a Squid!" Ms. Yoon cheered. "OMG THATS GO GROSS" Ga Yeon said running over Jisung." Look at that bitch, she be trying to steal someone else's man. What a slut " someone said. "Damn they really hate Ga Ye- her" she covered her and said sorry. "Its fine if you talk about her" Jae Eun said giving her friend a fake smile. Her friend knew she was hurt because of what Ga Yeon have done.

A/N- So lemme tell you a lot of people adore the JiEun Couple like a lot. And no one knows that they broke up YET

Jae Eun's P.O.V
"So you have to buy Squid with your partner. And your partner is gonna be the person you sit by" she said clapping her hands together. "If no one has any questions class is over" she as she walked over towards the door.

"Jae, I give you the best luck in life" she said giggling. "Yah Hae Won why are you laughing?! I'm stuck with this person who I want to avoid so bad right now" I whisper yelled.

" Jae where do you wanna go" He said smiling at me. I've always loved his Squirrel smile. And he knew that I loved his smile.

"Let's go to the Super Market to buy a Squid" I said trying not to look at his beautiful smile while packing my notes leaving Jisung to follow me.

Jisung's P.O.V
"Let's go to the Super Market to buy a Squid" she said packing her stuff leaving me to follow her. Until someone yanked me backwards "Oppa why are you going with her. We have a date today" she said tucking my arm.

"Bitch since when was he your boyfriend" Hae Won said glaring at her.

"Forget it if y'all just gonna keep arguing I'm gonna leave" Jae Eun turned around and left the classroom.

Jae Eun's P.O.V

"Han Jisung I'll get revenge on you" i whispered to myself