~ STOP ~

Sup guys I finally updated and OMG DID YALL SEE STRAY KIDS "MY PACE" AND THERE ALBUM. OMFG ITS TO FREAKING GOOOD. ONCE AGAIN STRAY KIDS STOP MAKIN ME CRY.😂😭
______________________________________________

Jae Eun P.O.V

"Wahh look at the kimbap~" Hae Won said with sparkling eyes while we were standing in line with trays. "Close your mouth before fly come in" I said laughing and closing her mouth slowly.

"Jae my stomach hurts I'll be right back" Hae Won said running towards the bathroom. I nodded and continued to eat my lunch since I haven't eat for a while.

Jisung P.O.V
"Hey Jisung you alright?" Felix said patting my back lightly. "Yeah I didn't get any sleep last night that's why" I said lying to him. Ever since I broke up with Jae Eun my heart hurts but I can't remember why we broke up. And her "Best Friend" keeps saying were dating. She so clingy and annoying asf, I mean how tf did Jae Eun deal with this little clingy ass bitch.

A/N- So lemme tell you why he doesn't remember. Jisung goes to the club to drank and other stuff (Idk what I mean other stuff) and Ga Yeon is a rich so she knew Jisung would be at the club so she drugged his drink and Jisung drunk it so that's why he doesn't remember why he and Jae Eun broke.
(I Know its a freaking dumb reason for it but I couldn't think of anything then this😅😞
Ga Yeon's P.O.V
( A/N- FINALLY IS ABOUT TIME SHE CAME IN DA STORY )
"Oppa (Jisung) let's get lunch together" I said clinging into his arm and he just walked away to the Cafeteria. " Han Jisung I'll make you pay" I said following Jisung behind.

Jisung's P.O.V
" Oppa let's get lunch together" Ga Yeon said clinging into my arm. Bitch please like I'll stay with you and walk.

While walking to the Cafeteria I saw the rest of the members (Stray Kids) so I walked towards them until someone bumps into me causing the person to fall.

"Yah Han Jisung" someone said. I looked down and saw Hae Won. "Yeah that's me" I pointed to myself and smiling proudly. "Uhh your so annoying no wonder Jae left you" she said. Those words felt like I got stabbed 10 times. Then She ran off to the girls bathroom.

After Lunch

Jae Eun's P.O.V
"Okay Class B were gonna get new seats" Ms. Yoon said as everyone groan. "Felix and Jiho, Jae Eun and Jisung, Hyunjin and Hae Won , Ga Yeon and Jinhwan ,Hyuna and E'Dawn (Sorry I had too😂) Donghyuk and Hanbin, Lucas and Taeyong" (And some other people,I don't wanna name anymore because its to much and I'm lazy too😂😁)

A/N- Here the seating chart

                    |GY JH|
           |HJ HW| |JE JS|
           |HA ED|  |HB DK|
                     |LC TY|

GY- Ga Yeon
JH- Jinhwan
HY - Hyunjin
HW- Hae Won
JE- Jae Eun
JS- Jisung
HA- Hyuna
ED- E'Dawn
HB- Hanbin
DK- Donghyuk
LC- Lucas
TY- Taeyong

Still Jae Eun's P.O.V
Why?! Just him out of all! I'm trying to avoid him and you just had to make him sit by me?! Oh my fucks! If I argue with the teacher I'm gonna get send to Dentition. "Now get into your seats" Ms. Yoon said slamming her hand on the table. She really hates us. Why? Because no one listens to her, but I do. They always joke around with her.
______________________________________
WHATS UP MY DUDDES. Its been a while since I've update😉 Well I plan to update again today so please wait for update soon. Thank you for supporting this book. Bui Bui😊😉