Kisses

"Hey (Y/N). It's time for the party," Jack said as he poked your arm. You looked up from your laptop and smiled at him. He was in a green and red flannel shirt, white T-Shirt, and red jeans. You were wearing a green dress with a red belt and short red puffy sleeves, white leggings, and red flats. You took his hand as he gave you the (F/C) coat his mother got you. You put it on and followed him out the door, saying goodbye to his mother. It was a lovely night, kind of like the first night you spent at Jack's. This was your third day at the apartment and so far, it had been nice. Big fluffy snowflakes floated gently to the ground. You caught some with your tongue. Jack smiled at you.

"You look so cute, catching snowflakes," Jack said before giving you a quick kiss on your cheek. Your face flushed, obvious that you haven't gotten used to the whole "boyfriend, girlfriend" situation. This made Jack's smile even brighter and sweeter.

"Oh-ho. First time having a real relationship, eh? Don't worry. You aren't the only one," he chuckled before kissing the tip of your nose. Your face got even redder, making you the colour of holly. Jack just chuckled and held your hand, smiling brightly as you approached (F/N)'s house. You knocked on the door, a sugar-high (F/N) swinging it open. He/She looked at you and Jack.

"Jack and (Y/N) sittin' in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes Jackie with a baby carriage!!!"

"Sh-Shut up," you argued, face redder than holly. Jack smiled as he led you inside. The two of you chatted, ate some treats, danced, and just had fun. You were cuddling up next to Jack on the couch, when suddenly, (F/N)'s voice interrupted.

"YO JACK AND (Y/N)!!! GET OVER HERE!!! CHECK THIS OUT!!!"

Jack took your hand and walked towards (F/N). He/She had a silly and troublesome smirk on his/her face. You could see the mischief in his/her (F/E/C) eyes.

"What is it (F/N)?" Jack asked. (F/N) pointed above the both of you. You looked up, and saw it. The mistletoe that swayed above your head innocently. Your face, once again, flushed. You looked at Jack, then to (F/N), expression clearing saying "are you joking?" to him/her.

However, Jack thought differently. He cupped your right cheek and pulled your face close to his. His lips met yours in a gentle, sweet, but passionate kiss. His lips were softer than feathers and sweeter than cotton candy. It took mere seconds to kiss him back, you wrapping your arms around his neck. The kiss was heavenly. But the time came when you had to part for air. Once he parted his lips from yours, you hugged him, just so you could feel close to him again.

"Jack and (Y/N) sittin' in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes-"

"We get the point (F/N). Stop teasing," Jack said before kissing the top of your head. You sighed. You and Jack returned to partying. When the time came for the party to end, you and Jack left, hand in hand. Once you reached the apartment. You changed into some (F/C) pyjamas, Jack changing afterwards. Once Jack came out, Mrs. Miller did her typical "tease and embarrass their children around their crushes and dates" act.

"So, where was the mistletoe? Did you kiss (Y/N)?" she asked Jack.

"MOM!!!" he groaned/yelled, face almost the same colour as your face was.

"I just wanna know. How was the kiss (Y/N)?"

"First off, it was lovely. Secondly, how'd you find out?" you said.

"(F/N) told me. Plus the way Jack responded kinda gives off a hint," she replied.

Jack just walked away to his room in utter silence and embarrassment. You followed him a moment after. You got under the covers of the bed. Jack's arms wrapped around yours, snuggling you. You sighed as you face him. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him closer, returning the cuddles. Soon, you both fell asleep in each others' arms.