I Am A Demon

"W-What?!" Jack cried out as he quickly grabbed a kitchen knife. Eyeless just chuckled before turning into black mist. The mist disappeared, then reappeared behind you, turning back into Eyeless. He grabbed you and put a scalpel to your side where your kidney would be and another to your throat.

"Didn't you hear me? I'm you. I'm the evil that boils deep within you. I'm your dark side. I am the demon that put nightmares in your head. I am you Jack," Eyeless said. You started hyperventilating.

"Let her go!" Jack yelled. Eyeless chuckled before laughing like a maniac.

"AHAHAHAH! HAHA! HAHAHAHA! AHAH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! DO YOU THINK YOU CAN HURT ME?! I HAVE BECOME STRONGER OVER THE YEARS, STRONG ENOUGH THAT A BODY OF MY OWN HAS MANIFESTED! I AM STRONGER THAN YOU JACKIE!" Eyeless laughed. He pressed the knife against your side, adding enough pressure to make it cut you slightly. You whimpered in fear as blood trickled down your side. Jack just got even angrier.

"I don't care if your stronger than me. I want you to go now," Jack hissed. Eyeless took the scalpel from your side and licked the blood off of it.

"Oh I will. Right after I see what flavor Little Miss (Y/N) is. Are you kidneys sweet, sour, salty, or bitter? I really hope they aren't bitter like the principal. I hope they taste salty like that one teenager with the bright green eyes and blond hair. Her kidneys were divine," Jack chuckled.

"You! You're the kidney killer?!" Jack screamed.

"Oh! When did you figure that out? When I put my scalpel where her kidney is? When I said I wanted to taste her? When I asked her what flavor she was? When I told her I hoped they weren't bitter like her principal's? When I told her that I hoped they were salty? Or when I told why I hoped they were because of another girl's salty kidneys?" Eyeless asked Jack like Jack was an idiot. That made Jack beyond angry.

"Leave my girlfriend alone!"

"Or what?"

Jack put the knife to his throat.

"If you kill her, I will slit my throat. Logic states that if you are me and I am you and I kill myself, I'd kill you," Jack explained, earning a chuckle from Eyeless.

"As true as you are, it doesn't work that way. Since I am your dark side and your dark side has left your body and into its own body, I am no longer part of you. If you slit your throat, I'll be having dessert," Eyeless told Jack. You felt tears slip down your cheeks as Eyeless pressed the scalpel near your kidney just a little deeper, making it bleed more.

"Eyeless please don't. *hic* I-I don't wanna d-die. *sob* Please," you whimpered. Eyeless took the scalpel away from your throat, but kept the other by your kidney.

"But it's so tempting to just rip out your innards and roast them like marshmallows. Can I at least have one taste?" Eyeless asked. You shook your head. He frowned before turning back into the black mist and disappeared, reappearing behind Jack. Eyeless kicked Jack down and flipped him over. He crouched down to Jack and pressed his scalpels to his throat.

"Or would you like to take her place?"