Merry Christmas Jack

You didn't know what to do. It's literally whether or not you die or Jack dies. You didn't want either. Jack's terrified look turned into pure hatred.

"I have decided. Let me go for one second. I have to prepare," he said glimpsing at you. Eyeless got off of Jack. Jack pulled up a chair and grabbed a blindfold and rope. He pushed you onto the chair and tied you up. He blindfolded you.

'Oh my god he's going to let Eyeless kill me!!' you thought as you felt tears stain the cloth over your eyes.

"You want to know why I did this?"

You nodded. Although the answer seemed obvious, you were surprised that it was something else.

"It's so you don't interfere and don't see me get killed..."

"You have to be kidding... Please... Please don't tell me you're going to let him kill you... *sob*" You couldn't believe Jack was doing this. You began to cry harder. You felt something soft touch your cheek. His kiss. His final kiss to you.

"I'm sorry, but sacrifices must be made for the good of others," he said. You could hear the sadness in his voice. You bit your lip, trying to fight back the ever flowing tears. But you couldn't hold them back.

"But I think I'd like her better," Eyeless said. You heard Jack grunt in pain and felt the tip of a knife touching where your heart would be. You were scared of what to come.

"Any last words, little girl?"

"Yeah, she has last words. But she isn't saying them today." That was Jack's voice! You heard something hard hit Eyeless' head and he toppled to the ground. The knife he was holding torn through your shirt and gave you a small cut. You felt hands untie the blindfold around your eyes and cut the rope around your wrists. When you were free, you saw Jack. He was okay! The only real damage he appeared to have taken was a cut in his shoulder and what you assumed was a punch in the gut.

"Let's finish this guy off," Jack said as he grabbed the chair and began to hit Eyeless repeatedly with it. He then stabbed Eyeless' shoulder and placed a knife to his throat.

"Any last words Eyeless?"

"This was pretty fun. It's boring now," Eyeless said. He pushed Jack off and stood up, brushing himself off.

"Well, I'm gonna go now. I won't bug you guys anymore. I'll probably go somewhere else and start eating other people's kidneys. However, I'm still pretty hungry." Suddenly, both you and Jack felt pains in your sides and passed out.

* * * * *

You awoke suddenly in Jack's bed, Jack lying besides you. There was a note on the door.

Okay, I was kind enough to at least take ONE kidney from each of you. And I took the kidney that was killing Jackie's mommy. It tasted bitter, but she'll survive, and so will you and Jack. But the day you both die, I'll be there with forks and knifes. See you then. Merry Christmas.

~Eyeless

PS Jack's kidney was salty, your kidney was sweet.

"Wow. That's nice of him," you muttered sarcastically. The phone next to Jack's bed began to ring. He sat up and put it to his ear. After a few moments of talking, Jack smiled and put the phone down.

"My mom's gonna make it!" he yelled as he grabbed you and hugged you. You hugged back. Then you remembered something. You smiled at him.

"Merry Christmas Jack," you said before kissing him.

Your life was perfect, even without your other kidney. You and Jack eventually got married and had two children. A daughter named Amelia, and a son named Ryan. And even though you will meet Eyeless in the end, you were happy.

As long as each Christmas had snow.

----------------------------------------------

AND THAT PEOPLE IS HOW I END A STORY I HAVE A HARD TIME FOCUSING ON. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! WHY AM I STILL RIGHTING IN ALL CAPS. I'M NOT YELLING. FUDGE IT! ROCK ON HEARTIANS!

~AUTHOR-SAMA (YEP. STILL CAPS)