Being rebellious

Betty's POV:

   "Elizabeth! You missed curfew again! This behavior is unacceptable! This is the second time this month! Where were you?" Alice My mom yells as I close the front door after being 5 minuets past curfew. But to be honest it's not fully my fault... it's not my fault that Archie likes to talk...and not shut up...like ever.
   "Mom I was only late by 5 minuets. I was just at pops with Archie and they were a bit more crowded today so service was a little bit slow." It wasn't a lie technically. Pops was a bit crowded after tonight's football game. I guess everybody was just craving a milkshake at the time.
   "Fine. But this is your last chance Elizabeth. 1 more time and I'm taking your phone for the rest of the month. And no more pops after school you will come straight home, eat, do your homework, sleep, and that's it. Am I understood?" My mom stares at me, her eyes focused on my mine. My mom is so controlling that sometimes I just wanna scream my head off! Sometimes I think of ways to rebel against it but I never do because I know that if I do the consequences just won't be worth it. But I don't know why she acts this way. I do everything to be perfect and my mom does everything to make sure that we are the Coopers, the perfect family you wish you had. I walk up to my room without giving my mother an answer which I know is a bad idea on my part but I just am so fed up with all of her rules! I take my shoes off in the door way of my bedroom and lock the door so I can change into my pajamas. As I'm looking for shirts I see one of my moms articles about some gang in the south side called the Ghoulies. This gave the thought of being my chance to let loose and get away from my mother and her crazy rules. I forget all about the pajamas and go to my closet to grab some clothes to go to the Southside in but the only problem is that I only have my usual pastel colors mostly being blues and pinks. I go back to my dresser and go to Veronica's drawer. I know what your thinking. Well Veronica has her own drawer in my room because she likes to sleepover a lot. She says that she just wants to spend time with me but I think that she just likes to look out of my window at Archie. Archie is her boyfriend and if I'm being honest it kinda bothers me. I have had a crush on Archie since the 4th grade but they don't know that. I grab her black t-shirt that she usually wears to bed and go into my closet and grab a pair of my usual skinny jeans then I grab a pair of scissors from my dresser and  begin to cut my jeans into shorts. I throw the clothes on then I touch in the black shirt a little bit. I then grab my straightener and get to work on my hair. I then finish my look with a deep red lip. Next I un lock my window and jump onto a tree right nest to me. I jump out of the tree about half way down and run but not before looking up at my best friends window to see Archie looking at me with wide eyes. I gently place my finger to my lips signaling for him to be quite about this.

   Jughead's POV:

   I was at the Whyte wyrm with the serpents getting ready for an attack on the Ghoulies. A couple of weeks ago they started to blame us for killing a couple of their guys but they probably just overdosed on drugs. We don't kill people but we will rough them up a bit. So that's what we are going to do. We all head off on our bikes and leave  with half of us going in 1 direction while the other half of us are going another way so that we can surround the Ghoulies hangout.

   Betty's POV:

   As I head into the bar I start to seconds guess myself. "No you have to do this! This is for you. You need to do this one thing just for you" I tell my self as I walk closer and closer to the bar until I am on the steps and about to open the door.
   "What's a pretty lady like you doing around here" I hear a drunkin voice from behind me. Definitely a mans voice. I slowly turn around to see a man in about it early 40s, unshaved, and has a leather jacket on which I can only guess says the Ghoulies on the back. "This bar ain't open to anyone not apart of the Ghoulies." He says getting uncomfortably closer to me. "Who do you think we are, the serpents? We don't allow outsiders in here with open arms." I look up at him as he is only about 6 inches away from my face and I think about how many more men like this their could be in that bar.
   "Okay...I guess I will just be on my way then" I say with a shaker voice. As I try to walk around him he holds onto my arm painfully tight. I wince as he pulls me back to where I was in front of him. "Ouch! Your hurting me. Let me go!" I scream at the man as tears threaten to spill out of my eyes.
I can smell the alcohol coming from him and I know that I have to fight back or there is no way I will make it out of this. Without hesitation I knee him in the crotch and while he sinks to the ground and groans in pain I make a run for it when I feel his grip on me loosen. Just as I make my way down the stairs my foot gets stuck in a hole that's in the stair.as I try to get my foot out I look up to see the man getting up and lunging toward me.
   "You little bitch!" He growls and at that moment I manage to slip my foot out of my back converse and go for the seconds step until I feel a strong shock of pain go through my ankle. I wince in pain at my ankle and fall to the ground. The man pulls me up by my hair. "Your gonna pay for that" he growls at me. Just after he says that I hear a roaring noise. Just then I see about 10 motorcycles emerge from around us. "Shit!" The man drops me to the ground and everything goes dark.

   Ok so this is my first story ever and I want to let you know that the story will get a lot longer and more interesting as the story goes on. Just PLEASE let me know what you think so I know if I should continue!!!