Homeless

Betty's POV:

  "DON'T CALL HIM THAT!" I snapped. At this point I was fuming anger.  Jughead helped me when I was in a really tough position and could have gotten seriously hurt or even worse! "He helped me and to answer your question yes I was with him last night but nothing happened and he is not trash! He is a gentleman and is very caring and sweet. He is nothing like you tell me southsiders are so don't treat him like he is!" I fire back at my mother who looks at me and Jug with pure anger which I return.
   "Betty get in this house right now!" My mother yells at me. I really don't want to go in. Especially since I know how much trouble I'm in right now but I also just don't want to leave jughead.
   "No! I'm not going inside because  I'm tired of you controlling my life. I'm tired of you doing everything in your power to make sure that I'm the perfect daughter that you tried to turn Polly into." When I say that my mother makes her way off of the front poach and around jug's truck to where me and jughead stand.
   "Your right your not going home! Your going to the sisters!"my mom grabs my wrist and yanks me away from jughead and unfortunately my crutches. I fall to the ground in pain as I grab my right ankle. Jughead tries to help me up but unfortunately my mother does not let him. "Get your hands off of her! And don't you dare come anywhere near my daughter ever again!"
   " Mom stop! He was just trying to help me AGAIN! And I'm not going to the sisters! If you send me there I will be just like Polly and never talk to you again! Never contact anyone in this family again." At this point there are tears streaming down my cheeks as I scream at my mother still lying on the pavement. Jughead tries to help me up again and my mother lets him as she takes a few steps back.
   "Fine don't go but you are sure as hell not staying in my home with that rebellious attitude!" My mother storms inside and i look up as jughead who is still holding me.
   "You did not have to stick up for me like that. This whole thing could have been avoided with your mom. And you two would not be screaming at each other." He looks down at me with a concerned face.
   "Yes I did. You hel-" I was cut off by my mom who was throwing all of my belongings at me and into the truck.
   "See how well you do in life without me Elizabeth. Without your mother or the rest of your family. I don't care where you go but just stay out!" My mother screams as she throws my makeup bag at me and Jug. Is my own mother really kicking me out? I'm only 16 where am I supposed to go? I have nowhere to go. I'm gonna be living in the streets. Tears started to fall freely down my face as my mom rushes back into the house and slams the front door shut. I then start to break down in tears. In Jugheads embrace.
   Jughead's POV:

I can't believe her own mother just kicked her out of her house. And it's all because she stood up for me and now she is sobbing onto my chest. I can't just let her live on the streets. She is going to stay with me. She got kicked out of her house because she stood up for me so I can't just let her suffer because of that.
"Come on. You can stay with me for as long as you need to." I whisper into her ear leading her back to the passenger seat. When she sits down she looks up at me with her eyes all red and puffy from crying.
"You don't have to do that. I can find somewhere else to stay." She says to me in a shaky breath.
"No. Your going to stay with me. Besides I kinda feel like this is partly my fault so the it's the least I can do."
I state and I shut the passenger door after putting her crutches back in the truck. I run over to the driver side of the truck and start the car.
"You know that none of this is your fault right? It was bound to happen at some point. It's what my mother does...she drives everyone away...even her own family." She spoke to me in a broken voice then looks down at her hands.

Hello!!! So color guard camp is officially over so I can get back at this story!!! Yeaaaaa