·°*新*°·

BEFORE YOU READ

you may not understand how the story works, so I'm going to explain it before I start.

First and last: There are 2 languages in this story. Since the storyline of this has to do with Kenta barely speaking Korean, There is going to be 2 languages.

JAPANESE: Japanese will look like this: "Hello, my name is kenta."

KOREAN: Korean will look like this: "Hello, my name is kenta"

I hope you guys can see the difference between the two since I'm absolutely terrible at explaining, but IF YOU DON'T: Please tell me and I will explain it to you hopefully in better detail. Anyway, now that we're done with that,

LETS READ!

·°~Takada Kenta~°·

My alarm went off as I rose from my deep slumber.
Light passed through the milky curtains on my wall, fabric so thin that you could see the frosty trees outdoors.
I stretched my arms out far, the tips of my fingers seeming to touch the sun.
I lifted my eyes open, suitcases and bags visible in my hazy vision.
The warm covers I slept underneath were pushed to the end of my bed as my cold feet made contact with the pale wooden floor.
I forced myself out of bed, my eyes gazing over at the time.

7:30. Perfect.

I walked over to my bedroom door, grabbing the grey uniform off of the hook it was held on, the color of the uniform so rich and pigmented it seemed as if you were able to spot the colour for miles to go.
The undershirt was a pale white, probably able to camouflage itself in a pile of snow.
The material of the sweater worn overtop was such an exquisite feel, quite the opposite of my old one. Even the thread that sewed the arms to the torso shined like diamonds in the sun, despite the thread being a boring grey.
The pants were a piercing black that caught my attention as soon as I got the uniform. This was surely a casual yet expensive uniform.

I stepped into my empty bathroom, hanging my uniform back on a hook as I washed my bloated face, water splashing onto my nightwear as I flicked my hands under the tap.
I took my pajama shirt off and replaced it with the expensive undershirt I need to wear to school.
The feel of the fabric on my skin was so different, it seemed that I didn't belong in such a soft material.
I then put my pants on, tucking the end of my shirt inside.
I put on the uniforms sweater, the grey wool feeling warm against the bare skin that wasn't covered by the shirt.
Quickly, I stepped out of the washroom and grabbed a bowl and spoon from the opened box next to my door.
I walked to the kitchen, placing my dishes on the table and going to another box to get some cereal, and then spared no time before going to the fridge and getting milk.
I poured up my bowl of cereal and ate quickly, placing my empty bowl in the empty sink, stepping over clutter to get to my door.
Carefully, I got to the door and put on my winter coat, along with a pair of shoes before I stepped out of my home, shutting and locking my home before walking to my school.

Wanna see what he's wearing?BAM!

Oh the beauty

Snow crunched under my feet as I walked to my school, only a few blocks away from my home.

I had several reasons as to why I was nervous, like the fact that it's February, Or wondering if anyone will like me, but the biggest reason?

I'm from Japan, and I don't speak Korean.

How am I supposed to know what their saying?

Nonetheless, I continued my walk and eventually made it to my school.
The school was large, and many people were seen walking through the large doors at the front.
I exhaled deeply, my breath visible in the cold, and then walked in through the same large doors.

It was gorgeous inside, the walls filled with awards and trophies, photos of honor students, and cases exploding with pictures of sport teams.
There were couches, chairs, and tables all over the entryway, each spot organized and clean.
There were two marble elevators in front of another set of couches and a table, people rushing to get into them before they were filled with busy students.
There were hallways on the left and right of the elevators, stocked with lockers and students.
I looked down at the small piece of paper in my hand as I walked around the school, attempting to familiarize myself with the rooms and hallways.
"12-A. I hope it isn't too difficult to find."
I waddled around the hallways, finding rooms 12-C, 10-F, 11-F, and finally 12-A.
I stepped into the classroom a small bit, and found students shifting from one desk to another.
Leaving me no available seat, I decided to leave and find my locker, which fortunately for me, was only right across from the classroom.
I removed my coat and opened my locker, hanging up the black coat on the small hook, and then closed my locker and walked to class before the bell rang.
Before I could walk in, somebody held onto my shoulder, making me turn around in surprise.
A teacher was behind me, and she had a youthful smile and generous looking eyes.
"Wait out here. The kids don't know that there's a new student coming in, I've been keeping it a surprise! Alright?"

I looked at her in confusion. not understanding a word she was saying, I simply stated in the only words I knew,
"I'm sorry, but I don't speak Korean."

"...Oooh... I forgot that you don't know korean!"

"I said, ''Wait out here. The kids don't know that there's a new student in, I've been keeping it a surprise! Alright?"

I looked at her and nodded my head in understanding.
"Alright."
the teacher stepped inside of the noisy classroom, and almost instantly the noise stopped.
"Sorry I was late class, I was just busy talking to our new student. Would you like to walk on in, Kenta?"
She signaled me to walk in, though I still wasn't sure what she was saying.
I took a few steps forward until I was at the front of the large classroom.
"Now introduce yourself, Kenta."
I tried my best to pronounce the words correctly, although I still messed up on a few of them.
"Hello, my n-name is Kenta. Please take c-care of me."

After I introduced myself, the teacher had said one last thing to the class. "Kenta is from Japan, and isn't good at Korean so I highly encourage you not to make fun of his stuttering. He's working hard. Understood?"

"Yes!"

"Perfect! Kenta, you can go sit down next to Donghan, ok? Donghan, could you please raise your hand? Kenta's going to be sitting next to you."

Although I didn't understand them, I could tell that it was something the girls didn't like.
I could see they were whining, and they were obviously unhappy with what she had said.
I felt guilt rise in my body.
"But I wanted to sit next to him Ms. Kim! He's so cute!"
"Too bad. Donghan, if you could please raise your hand before Kenta gets tumbled by a bunch of girls, that would be great."

A young boy with blue streaking his soft grey hair raised his hand, a full smile on his face.
I walked over to the desk, setting my books down and sitting in my chair.
Donghan reached out his hand, signalling that I shake it.
I then happily grasped his hand and shook it.

Do I finally have somebody to talk to?

~°·-¤-·°~
This is super cheesy but that's okay!

So I wrote another book even though I only have like 50 reads on my first one but that's alright!
I hope this wasn't too bad, it's 1.3k unedited words and I'm too tired to do anything else so yeah.
Love ya!❤