·°*棄*°·

·°*3rd Person*°·

The strong smell of exhaust filled up their noses as the two friends walked towards the young Japanese's home. Donghan, annoyed by the strong odour coming from cars, motorbikes, and things just as similar, pulled out a mask, just a standard black one, then hooking it over his bare ears.

Kenta was begining to regret keeping his accessories packed, now realising that there were some necessary items left in the small box by his fridge, including the face mask he was dying to have. The walk home was dreadful for his poor lungs, gas emptied from the cars blowing straight into his nostrils. He was slumping, stumbling even, by the time he had got to his door. He was coughing, wheezing, never having been exposed to such pollution before.

Donghan completely brushed the issue off his shoulder, never batting an eye at the poor state Kenta was in the majority of their walk. All he cared for was the food he would be eating in a moment.

They got to his block, a newly built neighborhood, obvious since the homes around his own were still in the midst of being built. Kenta pulled out his keys, put it in the lock, and twisted the door open.

Donghan was confused. Where were Kentas parents? At work? Taking caution, he asked with a concerning tone, which was the first time he showed worry in a while. "Where are your parents?"

"They're... Still in Japan."

"How come?"

"We didn't have enough money to send us all to Korea. I have sisters as well, but they could only afford to send one of us. Since i am the only one still taking my education course, they sent me. It's only been a few days since i moved here, so it still hurts a lot. I ask of you not to talk about this topic for a while. Until i say im okay."

Donghan, not being able to completely understand the words he was saying, could still understand through the emotion he was unable to hide. Kenta's eyes were watering, his head tilted upward to keep them from falling down his cheeks. His lips were begining to quiver. Donghan knew he wasnt happy.

Kenta still managed best he could to stop himself from crying, rubbing his eyes and distracting himself with other thoughts to get the feeling of lonliness out of his system. "Are you okay, kenta?"

"Im fine." he said with a tone that seemed forced. Too forced.

Donghan knew that he was emotionally unstable. But donghan didnt know the feeling himself. He didnt remember a time he was completely upset, to the point where he was forcing himself not to cry, or letting out an "im fine" when he really wasn't. He couldn't relate. He didn't know how to comfort Kenta in the moment.

So, he gave him a hug.

It was the thing that kept Donghan happy for so long. A hug. It made him warm inside, and maybe, just maybe, it would work the same for kentas weak heart.

And it did, who would've known.

The feeling of warmth, not necessarily happiness, filled and stuck to him for the while. Moments passed, when finally Kenta returned the favor and wrapped his arms around the latter. It was truly a time of comfort for the both of them, and it made them feel closer, despite having only met that day.

They finally entered through kentas door, immediately welcomed by the copious amounts of boxes laying around. Kenta looked panicked, though that wasnt a surprise seeing how he reacted all day. He looked looked like a lost puppy in Donghans eyes.

"Sorry! Its so messy; i didnt unpack anything yet!i still have everything left in the boxes and-- sorry!"

Donghan could only laugh at the situation, hearing a jumble of Japanese exit Kentas mouth instead of stuff he could understand. He could only assume he was in a panicked state due to everything on the floor. "I can help unpack everything." He said, smiling at Kentas surpised face. All Kenta could do was nod happily and say, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

And that was the first time he heard kenta speak a language other than his own. He spoke Korean for the first time. (well, other than his class introduction, i guess) but that was besides the point. He spoke korean, and you have no idea how happy that made Danghan.

He was sure to hide his happiness though. "How about i unpack and help you with your korean, while you make the food?" asked donghan, filled to the brim with enthusiasm. Kenta smiled genuinely at his idea, aggresively nodding his head like a puppy waiting for the ball to be thrown.

There were a lot of firsts today. Kentas first day, first time seeing one cry, first time trying Japanese food, first hug, first time kenta spoke korean, and... The first time Kenta looked genuinely happy. That was what made Donghan happy the most; seeing someone happy. The two clicked in the instant they layed eyes on eachother. They got close fast, very fast. And they both knew it too.

*°·~~·°*
(by the way, this symbol up here just means a skip ahead in time.)

Things were getting done fast in the house. Donghan was already half way unpacked with the help of Kenta pointing his fingers to certain rooms, and the latter was finished making them both some Japanese food. It was about six, a perfect time to eat the food recently prepared. Kenta walked over and placed the plethora of plates, bowls, and utensils on the table donghan kindly assembled,  the delicious food steaming on their dishes. As for the chairs, Donghan was still in the midst of putting it together, so they used a few fold-up ones meant for the outdoors.

Kenta stepped over the pile of emptied boxes donghan was adding to, and tapped him gently on the shoulder. He quietly pointed to the dishes on the table, notifying donghan that everything was ready. Donghan got up from the floor and sat at the table, picking up his chopsticks and waiting for Kenta before he began to dig in. Just when Kenta sat, a buzz went off inside the blue haired boys pocket.

February 23, 6:13pm

Eomma:Where are you?!             

                             Donghan: i'm at a friends house

Eomma: i forgot to tell you, but i booked a job interview for you. Its today at 8
Read February 23; 6:15pm

"...shit."

Wow dont i have such good ideas for storylines

This chapter kinda sucks a bit so sorry about that. Another thing, sorry for never uploading, i dont have much motivation to write (besides the two people that comment on my chapters, you know who you are) and recently, ive been getting very sressed and anxious for no reason whatsoever so i guess im focusing more on those pointless things than updating or writing.
Anyway, ill try my hardest to update more frequently and keep you all FED with my book. Love ya! ❤

Dont forget to vote and comment!