·°*丑*°·

•°*Kenta*°•

"...shit."

I looked up from my chair to see Donghan with his eyes wide open staring down at his phone.

"Hm?" I said, hoping to get an answer from him. I unfortunately only got a "Sorry." Before he got up and left.
I was confused to say the least. What was on his phone that made it so necessary to leave without saying anything? He left his food on the table, not a single morsel touched. It made me a bit sad, not gonna lie.

I got a bento container from the cupboard, laid it on the table, and began to pack everything on his plate into the bento box. I set it in my empty fridge, then putting the miso soup back into the pot. I sat down, eating alone. Again. My mood went down quicker than it ever had before. I was emotional. I knew that. A tear fell from my eye, before I finished eating and placed my dishes in the sink to wash later. I walked into my bedroom and sat in the corner, my head resting on my knees as I cried. I never expected this to be so difficult.

How am I going to cope with loneliness?

•°*Donghan*°•

I ran out the door without taking a look back once. I was too worried I would miss the opportunity of actually getting a job. It took me a bit longer to get home, seeing how I had gone to a neighborhood with only one finished house, but nonetheless I made it back with about 45 minutes to spare.

I walked through the door and without hesitation I asked her what job I was booked for. "Well, Donghan, you're good at cooking right? I booked a job for you at a Korean restaurant so dress nice and get your resume ready to go. Maybe wear a suit? I have one ready for you on your bed so if you want wear that and fix your hair. I'll be waiting for you downstairs."

Once she finished talking I ran upstairs and put on the suit that was freshly pressed and laid on my bed. I styled my blue grey hair and put on my polished shoes. Before I would forget, I made sure to grab my resume and head back downstairs so we could leave on time.

Let's just say the interview went according to plan; it was a miracle. I've been interviewed for 7 jobs in the past 6 months and each time I would end up remaining jobless. All I had to do now was wait for a phonecall by next week.

As I began driving back from the job interview, a thought clicked back into my mind. Kenta. Shit. I didnt even tell him where I was going nor what I was doing. I felt terrible. Should I head back or go to Kentas? Maybe I should text mom.

Februrary 23, at 8:32

Hodu: do you think I could head back to kentas for a while? Hes lonely and I dont want him to be sad.

Eomma: ... no. I havent met this person before and he could be dangerous.

Hodu: ... ok. He'll be at school tomorrow so I can talk to him then anyways.

Eomma: thank you for understanding. Once I meet him I'll tell you whether you can talk to him or not. Got it?

Hodu: got it.

Sent 8:35 pm

I then continued my drive down the street and to my house.

*•°kenta°•*

I cried for three hours that night. Never in my whole life have I had to cry for that long. I thought I finally made a friend for once but just like all the others, he ran away. It hurt like a bullet through my heart. I was lonely once again. I wiped my tears and went to the washroom to look at my puffy face. Disgusting. It was disgusting. Once again, I would go through a self loathing session after crying out all of my bottled up feelings and emotions, just to bottle them up again and pretend everything's fine.

I washed up my face and eventually the redness around my eyes began to fade, making me feel the slightest bit better about myself. Putting on that fake smile of mine in hopes of making me believe I'm fine, I headed back into my livingroom to finish unpacking before unfolding and putting away all the boxes. I assembled all the furniture, only having a few things to set up due to the small size of my house. Donghan was a big help too, of course.

And then I was done.

My house was small, only being two different rooms: a bathroom and everything else. It was easy to stay organized and everything was pretty minimalistic if you ask me.

WAH BAM(The door up closer is the bathroom and the one in the back is a storage closet

WAH BAM
(The door up closer is the bathroom and the one in the back is a storage closet. Up top Is the bed)

I sat down on the couch and turned on the tv Donghan set up for me. Nothing interesting to watch, really. I sighed and turned off my tv, looking into my reflection upon the glass screen. I looked miserable, as usual. Maybe I should just study my Korean. Grabbing my books off of the coffee table, I sat back down and began to study.

I studied to put my mind off of the emptiness I felt inside. It was creating a big hole in me and I just wanted to fill it up in one way or another. Of course, it's never great to do too much of one thing in such a short amount of time, but it's how I coped and how I got through.

In total, I had ended up studying for four hours straight. I was exhausted, but In the end I felt better, and that's all that mattered to me. I grabbed my pajamas from my droor and put them on; just a shirt and shorts. After walking into the bathroom, I proceeded to brush my teeth and brush my hair. I looked at my face once more before turning off the light and heading up the ladder to go to bed.

Im the kween of never uploading arent I

I'm honestly really sorry for never uploading. I've been so busy and in all honesty I almost forgot I had this book. I've been working on this chapter the whole week and I'm finally finished writing enough to have a decent sized chapter for you.

Once again from the bottom of my heart, I apologize.

If anyone reads this, I want to say thank you for actually sticking with me through my horrible update schedule. It truly means the world to me that people enjoy what I'm reading.

Thank you. <3