Chapter 22 Avoid him

Lauren Pov

Mark and I was on our way to the hospital to see my mom.

I was shaking.

I was crying and praying. Please god let my mom be okay. I know I was kind of rude to her for moving us to California and I'm so sorry.

I put my head in my hands balling like a baby.

Mark stop the car "Lauren talk to me. Please you haven't said a word the whole ride."

"I don't want to talk Mark."

I could tell he was hurt when I called him by his first name. But I honestly think dating him was a bad thing from the start.

We got out the car and I walked in to the hospital. We got to the registration desk.

"Ragina Scott room."

"And you are?"

"Her daughter!!"

"She is on floor 4 room 575."

I rushed to the elevator pressing it repeatedly. When the door finally open i rushed in with mark and press floor 4.

I looked at the signs showing us what way the 500's begin.

I walked down the hallway until we got to her room.

I seen my mom laying the the bed with a cast on her leg.

She look over at me.

"Mama" I said runing to her side. I started crying. She sat up some. Lauren what's wrong.

"How did this happen to you?"

"A black benz with tinted windows ran into me in the parking lot. While I was leaving work." I started crying even harder.

"They said it was a hit a run and the car didn't have license plate but the car intended on hitting me."

Mark looked at us and then his phone. I seen anger rushing through him. He dialed a number and walked out the room. I stared in shock.

"Does he know who's been terrorising my phone?Does she really have a kid by him? "

"Mama you need to rest" i said looking at her bruced up face.

I placed my hand hers and rubbed it.

"What are ypu hiding?" My mom had a death stare.

"It's nothing important mom."

"Do you realize i know when your lying?"

"Mom please I really want you to get some rest."

She shock her head....

"I'll be right back."

I walked out the room looking for mark.

He was in the waiting area on the phone.

"Look who ever it is put a note on my car window shield."

I swallow hard.

So someone is threating him too.

I walked away when I felt noxious. I held my mouth as I headed towards the bathroom throwing up again.

I sat on the floor trying to hold on to the metal little bar next to the toliet.

I started cry again.

Why god.  Why as soon as I start loving someone who loved me for who i am and then this shit hapoen to me.