Chapter 36 death at it's finest

Jane Doe Pov

I woke up to my social media going entirely crazy. It was the morning after christmas and of course I was with my son Mark Jr.

It was a facebook post showing off laurens ring saying she said yes and his whole family crying with tears of joy.

He asked lauren to marry him on christmas day and she dared to say yes. What in the hell!!!!! I shouted I punched the glass mirror in the bathroom. I can't fucking believe him after everything we been thru and he really asked her to marry him.

I can't believe this bullshit!!!!

Breath in and out..... Breath in and out .... I'm a have to cut that fat bitch out completely.

He has chosen Death so it's her I must kill. I know exactly what I'm going to do.

"Mark mommy has to get ready and go home. I know you want to see daddy but he made a little mistake and mommy has to go fix it so we can all be together okay. "I said kissing his forehead.

I pack all my things. "I'll be back soon granny". I walked out the door and got in the Uber. Heading straight for the airport.

I has plans for that little bitch. .............

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got off the airplane and went straight to my house. I had to change my clothes and get to my work shop.

"Hey honey."my mom said

"What do you want linda?"

You just got home Don't you want to spend time with your family?

I almost laughed with disgust do you really think y'all are my family. I'm hiding my child because of you who you want no parts of and do you think I care to play family with the likes of you!

Na---

"Shut up" I said slamming the front door in her face and heading to my work shop I have a bomb to create and breaks to cut.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was out side of her house waiting for her and Mark to pull off it was the first day back to school and I wanted them to be seen. Her mom had already left. Lauren came outside with a big silly smile on her face.

I watched him open her door and the kissed she wrapped her arms around his neck like she was actually in love with my man. My sons father.

I tighten my grip on the steering wheel. I cant wait to see hear about her blowing up in to tiny fucking pieces.

I watch them pull off

Hey I want to thank the new voters and comments on my book I've been so busy with life I hadn't been updating I really appreciate y'all not giving on me😘