Chapter 33 Broken windows

Unknown Pov

I was walking back and fourth as I waited for my dumb ass stepfather to walk in his slum of a office. He had orders to kill lauren or turn her in to a junkie and he disobeyed my fucking order and I wanna know why?

Mark walked in the study pulling his guns from behind him and placing it on the desk next to a vanilla folder.

"What" he muttered as he picked up the folder to look at the file.

"What the fuck do you mean what!!!!"

"Why isn't she dead yet or at lease over dosing !!?"

"I couldn't do it." He said simply.

I put my hand on my hip "You couldn't do it!?"

"She's carrying my grandchildren I refuse to murder innocent children and women."

I was absolutely blow back. "How did you find out she was pregnant?"

"Mark told my mother and he told her he was ready to propose and ask her to marry him. She gave him a ring that was pasted down from generation to generation. She told him the day you tie the knot give her the ring. Her and my father was together 59 years. He's looking for an engagement ring right now."

I swallowed the lump in my throat. "You gotta be fucking kidding me. HE WANTS TO MARRY THE BITCH!"

"Fine I'm a kill her since you just had a change in fucking heart about a bitch who seduce your older twin son and now bout to push out bastard children."

"Watch your mouth about my grandchildren" Mark had a ruthless look in his eyes.

"You better sit down before i turn your little office into a bloody painting." I gritted through my teeth.

"You always been the heartless one."

I have one question Mark shook his head as if already knew the answer to the question

"What" I spat

"How could you kill your own father and sleep at night!"

"That's easy like this!" I picked up the gun and fired it at Marks Senior's body he hit the ground and I ran out with the gun jumping in to my car.

You DON'T want to kill her I will Mark and I won't have any fucking remorse.

I did kill my father he's fucking right. I wanted to take over the family business and he kept me away. So i killed him to get what i wanted.

Mark also was part of my plan I made him leave his family so he would marry my mom or i would kill his family. He loved his stupid family so much he did as I said.

He then realised i was in love his son and he took his sperm and gave me a baby. I threaten him and told him i better be pregnant by your son soon or I'll blow up your daughters school.

That's how you pull a niggas heart strings. I had a leash on him and since he can't kill my future husbands pregnant fat ugly girlfriend i will. I will take that piggy looking bitch out the game and that will be the end of her and Mark.

I drove off in the night . Call me what you want but I get what I want and Mark is what I want.

I drove past laurens house and I seen marks car parked. They must be in the house.

I got out of the car and searched for the nearest brick. I aimed it at the front window of her house. I pulled my hand back in full force. I through it as hard as I could.

Once i heard a breaking and crashing sound I got back in my car and drove off. I could see mark and lauren running outside in a panic.

I chuckled as I turned the corner. "I see you at school little bitch!"

Okay soooooooooooo who do y'all think it is.💁 I kind of gave it away and i know for a fact one of you was right she commented on it not to long ago. She murder her own father in cold blood. This chick mental for real. 😩😑😕Did marks father really get his own sons sperm and give it to her😑? Mark was mad at his dad and all he was trying to do was protect them.